2011 Polo Gti 6r for sale

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
thorpealastair
New
Drives: Polo gti 6r

2011 Polo Gti 6r for sale

Post by thorpealastair »

I have been a fly in the wall in this forum for a while, posted a few bits under a different account but can't remember my log in [emoji24]

For sale is my 3 door 2011 polo gti. Info and mods below.
83700 miles
Mot due 3/2018
ST-x coilovers supplied and fitted at awsome gti in Manchester. Rides really well. Still have the standard suspension which will be included in the sale. Standard front shocks are bust though.
Wheels are 15x7 et30 upfront & 15x8 et24 on the back. They are not banded steels, I bought them from hedtec, a motorsport company that used the wheels as test filaments on formula ford racing cars. They were custom made for the company. Surprisingly cheaper than the standard vw steels & look better. I sold the standard wheels to buy a set of bbs ch which have since been sold hence why it's on steels. Tyres are part warns in decent condition.
DSG paddles extentions
Black badges front & back
Black/chrome GTI badge upfront
Debadged at the back
Black wing mirror covers
30% window tints
Vw rubber floor mats
GTI foot rest left of break.
Changed most of the dull halogen bulbs to LED, inside & out. Dashboard light error is on as a result. Have looked into turning it off via vagcom but couldn't find how to do it. All the lights work.
Few tweeks on vagcom:
Speedo on dash
Steering sensitivity to heavy
Electronic differential to high
Break sensitivity to high
Vagcom included in the sale, not sure if it's a legit version. Bought 2nd hand in good faith that it is.
Had a complete engine strip down, timing belt/chain/water pump change with all fluids changed around 4000 miles ago inline with vw service interval.
DSG service is due & oil change is due.
Oil usage; I've had the car for the past 3 & half years (2 owner) & it uses around 1l every 2500/3500 miles.
Average mpg is around 35.
When I bought the car I did a check on vw recalls because of the known engine/oil usage issues with early models with no results. Must be one of the good ones.
Only engine mod is upgraded spark plugs, recommended by JJB Motors in York.
Full machine polish & detail a few months ago. Paint work is in good condition. Few stone chips upfront. Interior front seats could do with a good shampoo & valet.
Loads of receipts, mot's, service history etc.

Viewing very welcome, either in Ilkley West Yorkshire or Bradford.
Still in hp. Buyer would need to pay x amount to finance company & x amount to me. Can go into detail about this or have a Google search yourself. Pritty straight forward.
Selling becuase I have bought a 370z nismo & have no use for this anymore.

Has been a great car, lots of memories. Drove it to Sorrento at the very bottom of Itlay & back & it ate up miles with no problem. Never been tracked, not abused & well looked after.
Looking for £7000 which I think is a fair price.

Call or text anytime

Alastair

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk