Mk3 golf estate project for sale

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
danw80
New
Drives: 6n2 gti

Mk3 golf estate project for sale

Post by danw80 »

FOR SALE

Mk3 golf GL Auto Estate
T reg
2.0 8v engine
133,136 miles on the clock
No MOT
No service history
No spare key

Reluctantly selling my mk3 wagon project, due to me no longer having the time nor motivation to get this finished the way i want it, and at the very least hope i can sell it on to someone who can do it proud or part it out for their own build. So lets get on to the good bits:

Waterpump and cambelt replaced
70 degree low temp thermostat fitted
Both auxiliary belts replaced
Oil, oil filter, air and fuel filter changed
Rocker cover gasket replacedo
Ht leads replaced
Ignition coil replaced
Distributor cap replaced
Spark plugs replaced
Oil pressure switch replaced
Coolant temp sensor replaced
Crankshaft position sensor fitted
New battery fitted
Both crankcase breather pipes replaced
Sportex straight through exhaust centre pipe fitted

Ugly standard mk3 steering wheel replaced with a 6n2 wheel

Lowered on TA technix coilovers
Front suspension top mounts replaced
Front wishbones polybushed
Anti roll bar and drop links polybushed
Steering rack polybushed
Track rods and ends replaced
Front wishbone balljoints replaced

Badgeless front grill fitted
Pressed number plates fitted

Think that's everything, all replacement parts were fitted brand new and have done no miles since fitted, polybushes are a mixture of powerflex, floflex and superpro.

Onto the bad bits:

NSR and OSF tyres have a bead leak which could be down to dings in the alloys, and both tyres probably need replacing
Front pads and discs have been replaced but discs have rusted over from being sat on my drive for a year, but hopefully serviceable
Brake hoses and pipes perished and corroded
One of the OSF caliper carrier bolts has snapped off and needs drilling out/extracting
NSF caliper carrier bolt missing and temporarily replaced with a wheel bolt
5 wheel bolts missing
Both sills dented
OSR window regulator and motor missing
General wear and tear across the bodywork of the car
Majority of interior trim has been removed, but included with sale
Headliner stripped and needs retrimming
Mk3 front seat mounts cut out and modified for fitment of mk4 seats, but only halfway done so needs fettling with for proper fit
Airbag light illuminated from damaged rotary coupling when polo wheel was fitted, new coupling has been fitted but light is still illuminated
One of the headlights doesnt work, suspect wiring fault
Engine bay and moreorless the rest of the car a mess due to me having everything in bits

I think that's all of it, I've tried to be as brutally honest as i can, I want whoever buys this to know exactly what they're buying. I am more than happy to chat at length with anyone who wants more details on this car, you can contact me on 07493 989112 by text anytime or phonecall after 6 weekdays due to work. Happy to take additional photos upon request and viewing is welcome. Included with sale will be a selection of parts i have leftover including a secondhand OSR window regulator and replacement headlight.

I'm looking for £500 ovno, don't be afraid to make me an offer, no matter how ridiculous, i really need this gone by the end of the month, please bear in mind this cannot be driven away and will need to go on a transporter or trailer.
Collection from just outside Farnborough, Hampshire.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk