My polo 6n 1.4 8v

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
sully08
New

My polo 6n 1.4 8v

Post by sully08 »

Hi all, just thought i'd chuck a pic up of my 6n as i haven't posted anything on here yet, will put updated pic on as it's now on white golf mk3 14" muti spokes

once i have sorted the head gasket and new timing belt kit it's going to start getting little changes......

clear indicators and side repeaters
HID conversion
possibly clear rear lights but not decided what type yet
lowered 40mm

and the odd little touch on the engine, but i'll keep updating this post as i do the changes :twisted:
cotney05
New

Re: My polo 6n 1.4 8v

Post by cotney05 »

tidy little 6n that
sully08
New

Post by sully08 »

ok folks heres an update of the 6n so far.

as you can see it now has crystal side and front indicators aswell as previous mentioned alloys, just freshly polished too :D
and no the mark on the lower lip is a scratch not polish :P

next on the mod list is lexus rear lights then coil overs instead of lowering springs, but these won't be till after santa has been. :roll:
sully08
New

Post by sully08 »

hi guys, heres another update of the little 6n.

had the head off to replace the gasket and thought i'd give it a clean while it was apart :D

both the piston heads and the valves were as black as the manifold.

next on the jobs list is a Sportex cat-back exhaust and a nice RAMAIR induction kit and a breather after xmas
sully08
New

Post by sully08 »

Hi guys the polo has had abit of work done but only wat needed to be done so it stays on the black stuff. Question for who ever reads this.....what is the JOM suspension kits like? They any good cause they've had some good reviews, any info would be good guys