SOLD 195 65 15 Tyres 8mm Tread Continental WinterContact TS850 and Wheels

Paul R
New
Drives: 6R

SOLD 195 65 15 Tyres 8mm Tread Continental WinterContact TS850 and Wheels

Post by Paul R »

Four, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Steel rims, 5 x 112 , 15" x 6J x ET47 used with a small amount of very light surface rust in places, on all rims. (just being honest) with wheel trims fitted nobody would know the difference, between brand new and these used ones. These wheels were new with the tyres when purchased.
Fitted with
Continental WinterContact TS850 tyres 195 65 15 with 8mm tread on all tyres.
Winter tyres M+S marking,with the snow flake symbol.

These wheels have been used for one winter only, on a mk6 golf plus with no problems. for less than 500 miles. And Stored in Individual Wheel/Tyre Bags on a purpose built storage trolley, to maintain the tyres too their optimum quality.

Driven in relatively harsh conditions , (Snow, Ice, Slush, heavy Cold Driving Rain) with no problems with either traction or braking, regarded to be the best winter tyre on the market for durability and performance, don't ask me just look on the "which magazine" web site. or read the reviews from owners of these tyres on various other web sites.

I value my life and my families, so I did my research and purchased the best.

Rest assured you will not find a better Wheel and tyre deal for a cheaper price, these are as good as new. One new tyre will set you back over £100 rrp or if you can get a deal £75, plus the cost of the rims.

Please do not confuse these tyres with the "T" rated ones 91T are For light commercial

These are the "H" rated tyres 91H For Passenger cars

As we have now sold the car that these fitted, And it is time to move them on,
£250
Collect only (South Staffordshire)
Pm for contact details.
Last edited by Paul R on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul R
New
Drives: 6R

Re: 195 65 15 Tyres 8mm Tread Continental WinterContact TS850 and Wheels 5x112 et47 6j

Post by Paul R »

SOLD :D