Parts from the Wife's Blue GT

Norbreck21a
Silver Member

Parts from the Wife's Blue GT

Post by Norbreck21a »

Hi all, as we have stripped the wife's car back to stock in preparation for picking up her new Blue GT this weekend, we have the following for sale

1. Genuine VW front fog lights with matching grills and light switch with front fog position.
This is a pair of genuine VW front fog lamps to suit the 6R blue GT and GTI (don't think they will fit other models due to the shape of the bumper ?). No cracks and in excellent condition. Complete with the
new front bumper outer grills and a new genuine VW headlight switch. Only thing missing is the wiring harness (as I couldn't be bothered to strip that out), but these can be purchased from Kufatec (where I
got mine from) very reasonably.
Price £75.00 for the lot (plus delivery at cost).

2. VW RNS-510 Sat Nav system
Quite an old unit but visually perfect. Has been updated to 2015 maps and a current firmware. With Speed cameras per-loaded. Now, for the sake of honesty, the wife has reported that sometimes (not very
often mind), the unit can take a some minutes after starting the car before it springs into life. Not sure what the problem is, and I've only ever experienced it once, and in both occasions, but the time we
were off the drive, it was on. Just thought I'd be upfront, so the unit is sold as seen. Other than that it's perfect. Part number is reported as 1T0035680D, HW-Version H02, SW-Version 4120, Map version
7690. Will need coding via VCDS to fully function.
Price £175.00 (Sold as seen) - (plus delivery at cost)

3. VW Genuine Bluetooth Phone kit 9W7
Genuine VW bluetooth kit that I fitted in addition to the above RNS-510. Does away with the stupid VW Supplied Bury kit that sticks on the top of the dash, and fully integrates in with the car and head unit,
and if a highline dash is present (and the kit is simply coded into the CAN gateway with VCDS), also shows up in the DIS screen in between the speedo and rev counter. Complete unit incorporating the main
box, full genuine VW wiring harness and genuine VW microphone for fitting into th space in the overhead light console. Absolutely NO cutting of any existing cables required at all, simply plugs in between
the existing stereo harness and the headunit. Works brilliantly.
Price £75.00 - (Plus delivery at cost)

Payment via BT.

Photos of each item can be uploaded if required.
greypolo9n3
Gold Member
Drives: white 6r 1.6 tdi rline/gti

Re: Parts from the Wife's Blue GT

Post by greypolo9n3 »

best price for the bluetooth kit? including delivery....where are you? dont use this much can you message me 07845225751. thanks
federicodrdpro
Bronze Member
Drives: White Polo 6R TDI

Post by federicodrdpro »

Is VW RNS-510 Sat Nav system available?
Nlolotte
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 1.2 R-Line TSI 6R

Post by Nlolotte »

I'll buy the rns510 this Thursday