☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼ ...CLOSED!

ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ciclo »

Well, once I have studied your autoscan, most of the faults are coding problem and you have to install a new antenna adapter cable with double socket.

I wait for you to tell me the tenth digit of the VIN to manufacture your A-type wiring for automatic lights.
kuba591
New
Drives: 6R 1.4 GTI

Post by kuba591 »

Sorry for so slow respond, but every time I try to post smth it says :" Forbidden. Data submitted too often. Please wait a few minutes." and I have to wait approximately 30 min or even more between each post. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Here is my VIN number:

WVWZZZ6RZBY303948

I've bought my polo without headlights, which where stolen, so I've bought full led ones form 6C but I don't have correct wiring, so there will be faults, but I am planing to fix it asap :), also stalks where broken so I have installed 6Q0953503DS in purpose for CC retrofit, but I think I used incorrect airbag tape, (now i don't have horn) so another problem I have to solve. Double socket antenna adapter is on it way, I hope I will install it this week.

Thanks one more time and sorry for difficult contact.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

No worries! Everything is solvable.
Thanks for VIN! ... Hallelujah! :lol:

I will manufacture your wiring for automatic lights.
Once this is ready to send I get in touch with you by pm so you can contact me by email and I explain to you in detail the payment and shipping processes.

---
What movies/stories your GTI has ... :)
No problem, you are in the right place to solve everything.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Ready to send!
Kuba591, please check your inbox. Thanks.
kuba591
New
Drives: 6R 1.4 GTI

Post by kuba591 »

Thank you :)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

kuba591 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:22 pm Thank you :)
Well, according to Autoscan, apart from the adapter cable with two sockets for the radio antenna, it seems that your GTI is missing the DAB and GSM antennas due to the installation of premium BT and RNS 510 DAB.
Easily solvable. :)

Regarding the problem that happened when installing cruise control and the stalks, you can install the stalks and the slip ring (G85) from the 6R 2013-2014 models, they are more updated than those that according to the ETKA corresponds to your 6R GTI. With VCDS it would be necessary to do the basic setting of the G85 sensor.
Easily solvable. :)

Regarding Address 55
New coding
However, it may be necessary to have to change the AFS unit, the rear sensor and the assignment of some wires on the T14 connectors due to the installation of 6C LED headlights.

Regarding to static cornering lights (vcds, adaptive lights, 4 faults), you must migrate the wires from the T14/14 headlight connectors to the T2/1 foglights connectors. Your current foglights electrical installation (without BCM control) is no longer useful due to the installation of 6C LED headlights, you must remove the SB54 fuse forever when you are migrating the wires. Remember to insulate all wires with terminals that are no longer useful (originals T2/1). Remember, working with wires = Disconnect the battery ground.

As for the BCM and its coding: your current BCM MAX 7H0 can manage automatic lights, etc., but it may not be possible to properly manage your 6C LED headlights because the SW is very old.
It is very likely that you have to buy/get and install a BCM Max 7E0 (+ 3 wires, CAN lines + 58) and parameterize it with original VCP for LED headlights.

---

It is best that you open a new thread in 6R section, so that everything will be faster and more efficient, and to answer and clarify all the questions you have about how to do all these works.
Introduce us your GTI, some photos, autoscan, etc.
The more information you provide about the current status of your GTI, the easier it will be to help you.
TheLizardKing
New
Drives: VW GT TSI 1.2

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼ --- NOT FOR SALE

Post by TheLizardKing »

ciclo wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:15 pm Hi Ganesh, it is not possible, I no longer have the necessary material to manufacture these electrical installations.

I'm sincerely sorry. :|

Regards.
Hi Fernando. Have you started selling the harnesses again? I'm still interested in buying a set, if so.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Hi Ganesh.

Yes, I bought materials to manufacture a limited number of wiring looms again.
Read HERE please.

I will make your wiring B.

Please open a new thread in 6R section and provide the requested information.
With the information you provide I can start manufacturing your wiring looms.

Thank you very much.
RogerRAR
New

Post by RogerRAR »

Hello all,

I'm Roger from The Netherlands. I recently bought a Polo 6r BlueGT MY:2013

With rainsensor, start/stop and xenon headlights

I'm interested in purchasing a wiring loom.

Is there still 1 available?

Greetings.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Hi Roger, welcome!

Yes, there is 1 wiring for automatic lights available for your BlueGT 2013. 8)

I send you a private message with my email address to explain you the payment and shipping processes. (etc)
The shipment will be made on January 7 (asap). Monday, January 6, is a holiday where I live. (3-7 business days from SP to NL)

You must send me a VCDS autoscan from your BlueGT to my email so that I can code the BCM and RLS for automatic lights, CH/LH.

Please check your inbox and contact me by email, thanks.

Best regards
Fernando
sparrow77
New
Drives: 2013 1.2TSI BlueMotion 5spd

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼ *****OUT OF STOCK!*****

Post by sparrow77 »

Hey Ciclo, are you going to be restocking wiring looms in the future? :) I'm wondering whether I should prepare to make one myself. Your wiring diagrams are thankfully very clean and helpful.

Car details:
- 2013 Polo 1.2 TSI BlueMotion
- 088 F BCM
- Current spec: factory halogens, no front fogs, standard rear view mirror, regular LCM
- Upgrading to: factory xenons, factory fogs, factory rain sensor and dimming mirror, auto LCM

My autoscan is in another thread, I wasn't able to copy it here because I kept hitting the spam filter for some reason.
ciclo

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼ *****OUT OF STOCK!*****

Post by ciclo »

Hello sparrow77, thank you for the info. 8)

I have a 'BRAND NEW' wiring for automatic lights for your 6R (D model year).

The price for this wiring for automatic lights with ORIGINAL RELAYS VW 646 + BCM coding + Tech Support is 104 euros + shipping costs (11 euros).
It is the only thing I can offer you. Same conditions as ever.

What do you think?

---
I no longer have HQ universal relays (wiring of 81 euros + shipping).
Yes, the price in the VW dealer for original VW 646 relays is more than 17 euros each.
This brand new wiring for automatic lights was intended to be installed in another 6R.
Please pay attention to what is underlined in this post. Thank you.
sparrow77
New

Post by sparrow77 »

ciclo wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:03 pm This brand new wiring for automatic lights was intended to be installed in another 6R.
Please pay attention to what is underlined in this post. Thank you.
Fantastic, thanks a lot for the info - I understand. I don't need the wiring right now, as I'm still gathering other parts (car hobbies are expensive :D). I'll send you a message again in the future. =)
Do you think you will have material in a few months' time, or are you taking a break after these ones sell out? Based on all the threads I have read, your tech support here looks like a full-time job so maybe you deserve a holiday :D
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Thanks for your reply.
sparrow77 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 am Do you think
I no longer think, thinking is something that no longer fits with my new life parameters, so I don't know what to answer you. :lol:
sparrow77
New

Post by sparrow77 »

Okay, no stress 😂 don't worry about it. I'll contact you later =)