☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼ ...CLOSED!

ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼

Post by ciclo »

This is the answer that I should give you:

Hello Vinayak185

I have not had or manufacture these wiring looms for a long time, neither for BCM adaptation nor for automatic lights, I no longer have the necessary materials to make them.
So sorry.

You should have bought it earlier when this was possible.

I have for sale a wiring for automatic lights, which is for Europe 2010, 2011, 2012 models with the appropriate BCM and RLS, and therefore this sale is still open.

---

And this is the answer that I give you:

Take the images I need from your car to be able to make your wiring looms and post them in your personal thread.
:arrow: https://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=70180

Then I will review the material that I have available and I will tell you in your personal thread if all this is possible.
In the event that it is possible, the conditions will be the same as for all the users who made this same wiring adaptation.

We will discuss this matter in your personal thread.
Please do not reply to this thread, it will be fully closed shortly.

Note:
This is a personal favor due to the years you have been registered in the forum.
I wouldn't if you were a new user.
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: ☼ POLO 6R. WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. ☼ ...CLOSED!

Post by ciclo »

Both in this sale and in all the sales that I have had open, as in all the requests that I have received through the forums during all these years, it has been a real pleasure and a luxury for me that all of you gave me the opportunity of transforming a huge number of cars of the different models of the VW PQ25 platform all over the world.

The sole objective of these sales was to share knowledge at all levels ... it has been an experience close to the divine!

Eternally thank you!

Fernando