SOLD - VW Polo 6R/6C Carbon Optic Wing Mirror Covers

Redline
Sponsor
Drives: Skoda Octavia vRS

SOLD - VW Polo 6R/6C Carbon Optic Wing Mirror Covers

Post by Redline »

Hi all.

Set of genuine Volkswagen Carbon Optic wing mirror covers.

Have been used on my 6C Polo GTI, but are in immaculate condition. No marks, scratches, or even any dead bugs! :mrgreen:

All the clips are intact and, as you can seen, even includes the original VW box with fitting instructions. For the sake of clarity, these are carbon fibre effect mirror covers.

Should fit all 6R and 6C Polos, although I would recommend doing your homework first just to make sure. VW part number is 6R0.072.530.Z57

Contact me with any questions :)

(Now sold)
Attachments
Polo Mirror Caps 001.jpg
Last edited by Redline on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sives
New
Drives: Polo GTI 2016

Re: Genuine VW Polo 6R/6C Carbon Optic Wing Mirror Covers

Post by Sives »

Hi, how easy are these to fit and are they a good fir like the standard covers? I bought a set of real carbon ones and they were a nightmare to fit. One of the clips eventually broke.
Redline
Sponsor
Drives: Skoda Octavia vRS

Re: Genuine VW Polo 6R/6C Carbon Optic Wing Mirror Covers

Post by Redline »

Sives wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 pm Hi, how easy are these to fit and are they a good fir like the standard covers? I bought a set of real carbon ones and they were a nightmare to fit. One of the clips eventually broke.
If anything I'd say these carbon optic ones fit better than the original factory-painted ones that came with the car. I had no issues fitting these, or removing them again for sale. Clips are all still intact.

I did use a set of cheap plastic trim tools, mainly for levering out the mirror glass without the risk of cracking it.