9n to 9n3 rear cluster wiring adapters - £38.50 posted

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
M15RPD84
Getting There!

Re: 9n to 9n3 rear cluster wiring adapters - £37.50 posted

Post by M15RPD84 »

Received my adapters this morning I now have my 9N3 lights fitted. Awesome service from many thanks to you. They work a treat and look awesome. Thanks again Rob
M_ARIISS
New

Post by M_ARIISS »

Are you still making and selling these?
If not do you have part numbers for all the parts needed from vw
K.I.T.T.
Platinum Member
Drives: Bicycle

Post by K.I.T.T. »

M_ARIISS wrote:Are you still making and selling these?
If not do you have part numbers for all the parts needed from vw
I am indeed. Drop me a pm if you're interested in a set.

Ash :)
paradice
New

Post by paradice »

hi how can i go about ordering these adapters thanks
cr17
New

Post by cr17 »

Just wondering if you are still selling these wiring adapters?
K.I.T.T.
Platinum Member
Drives: Bicycle

Post by K.I.T.T. »

I am indeed. Either send me a PM or post here. As mentioned previously, I'll need a bit of notice so I can order parts in to make them.

Thanks,
Harmonialvalue
New

Post by Harmonialvalue »

K.I.T.T. wrote:I am indeed. Either send me a PM or post here. As mentioned previously, I'll need a bit of notice so I can order parts in to make them.

Thanks,
Hi, have registered over here to enquire about these but usually hang about the clubpolo forums. not got access to PM'ing on here.
Are you still able to make these still as i could really do with a pair to save faffing about with wires myself.
thanks
v1kkm
New

Post by v1kkm »

I'm also interested in a set, can you drop me a PM if you are still making these? I'm looking to convert my 9n3 lights to 9n...

Thanks
Harmonialvalue
New

Post by Harmonialvalue »

v1kkm wrote:I'm also interested in a set, can you drop me a PM if you are still making these? I'm looking to convert my 9n3 lights to 9n...

Thanks
I've ordered parts from Vw to make my own. Will let you know next week how it goes and if I could possibly make you some too.
Are you looking to change your 9n3 lights to the original 9n? As this would require different wiring than what this topic is about, 9n to 9n3
v1kkm
New

Post by v1kkm »

Hello, thanks for getting back to me on this. Yes i am, i have a 9n3 GTI however can't stand the rear lights and want to run 9N rear lights on it.

Do let me know, i'll be happy to pay you for this :)
Harmonialvalue
New

Post by Harmonialvalue »

v1kkm wrote:Hello, thanks for getting back to me on this. Yes i am, i have a 9n3 GTI however can't stand the rear lights and want to run 9N rear lights on it.

Do let me know, i'll be happy to pay you for this :)
Well im picking up the parts tomorrow after work from my local dealer, will let you know how it goes. OP stated it works both ways, 9n3 to 9n. or 9n to 9n3. so assuming it'll be all good. would of happily traded my 9n lights with you for the 9n3's, but i purchased some last week.

Parts cost me around £16 + wiring, so around £18ish to build, wouldnt be looking for much at all for it profit wise, maybe like £25 posted.
will get back to you tomorrow or thursday hopefully!
v1kkm
New

Post by v1kkm »

Nice one mate, that sounds great, just give me a shout on here / PM and i'll be happy to paypal you the money.
Harmonialvalue
New

Post by Harmonialvalue »

v1kkm wrote:Nice one mate, that sounds great, just give me a shout on here / PM and i'll be happy to paypal you the money.
unable to PM due to me not posting on this forum/having next to nothing in post counts.had some issues getting the parts as all but 1 housing got delivered to my local dealers, i ended up just using a terminal tool to manually swap the pins on my current wiring harness's and it works like a charm. can pick up the terminal tool for around £10 or less on ebay and i can direct you as to what pins go where on the 9n if you want?. its less than a 5 minute job.
Or if you want i can make the adapters. but its a lot more cost effective just actually buying a terminal tool and changing it yourself.

I used a "Laser 3932 Terminal Tool"
v1kkm
New

Post by v1kkm »

Ok no worries, i'll order the tool then. Is it possible you can give me some clear guidance on converting 9n3 to 9n? I just don't want to get this wrong that's all.

As with the bulb holders, are they the same for 9n and 9n3? Just out of interest would you be wanting to sell your 9n lights?

Thanks mate, much appreciated :lol:
Harmonialvalue
New

Post by Harmonialvalue »

Bulb holders are different. But if you can find someone selling them online from a car they're breaking they'll generally include bulb holders. Did that on my 9n3 lights and got them for around £35 delivered. Would be looking to hang onto mine for now in case I wanna put it back to stock.
Can include a bit more detail and even take photos if you want. But its all pretty much straight forward and simple to do. Can't really do anything wrong.