Sony CD headunit single din

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Sony CD headunit single din

Post by DanDiesel »

I've had this CD headunit sitting in a cupboard in my mums house for a while and thought it was about time I sold it! Model is a CDX-F5550. Last time it was in a car, I took it out as it didn't fit quite right. This as in no way the fault of the headunit. It was in my Ibiza which had a slightly curved dash front causing small gaps to occur when this was fitted. It is a single din fitment though and will fit a whole host of VAG cars.

Now I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to audio and stuff like that so I'll just give you the basic facts.

Comes complete with main unit, cage, facia plate and box, remote control, instructions, facia surround, removal keys, plus some adaptors and plugs etc. As an added bonus, a loom to fit it into the VW loom is included.

Has 4x 50W output power, MP3 compatibility, atrac cd compatibility, FM/MW/LW functionality, 2 preamp outputs with selectable subout.

It does have a couple of marks on the fascia itself but these aren't really noticeable when its fitted in the car.

Pricewise, I'm after £50 plus p&p.

I think this is fair as it is a good unit and has hardly been used since being bought and seeing as it includes the adapting loom which, last time I bought one, was about £12 alone!

Item is located in Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 area. PM me on here or email me at dann149@hotmail.com. Paypal is preferred, but if the buyer wants to collect, that fine by me with cash on collection.

Postage will be between £15 and £25 via Royal Mail. Obviously, if you wanted to organise your own courier, that is also fine by me as long as you let me know who is collecting and when.

Cheers!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Re: Sony CD headunit single din

Post by DanDiesel »

Bump, sensible offers considered.