Golf Gti 25th anniversary 1.8t

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
polo9n
Getting There!

Golf Gti 25th anniversary 1.8t

Post by polo9n »

Hi up for sale is my anniversary with full service history, recent cambelt and water pump change with proof, just been serviced with pads all round and a new battery. Two new rear calipers and a new key with gti badge

Mileage is 123k may rise slightly as used as my daily driver, taxed and tested

Comes with all the usual anniversary extras aswel as cruise control and a r32 steering wheel

Performance modifications:
Milltek catback exhaust system
3"downpipe and Decat (standard downpipe and decat included in sale)
Forge 007 Recirc dump valve in black with spring kit (also got standard vw dv)
Itg cone filter
Samco silicone ic to tb pipe
Custom stage 1 Remap to 200+bhp with rolling road printout (from before catback, dp decat and forge 007)

Exterior is basically standard apart from team heko wind deflectors, gloss black wrapped viynl roof (can be peeled of), carbon wrapped front and rear badges. Standard ride height which is slightly lower than the other mk4 gtis, colour coded front and rear splitters and side skirts, Silver bbs rc alloys with all good tyres probably benefit from a refurb but nothing major. Car is cleaned weekly and waxed atleast once a month, but is stil a 12 year old car so there is the od age related mark.

Interior is in very good condition and cleaned regularly, fitted with piooner double din dvd usb aux touch screen head unit which i will include if asking price is met

£3800

polo9n
Getting There!

Re: Golf Gti 25th anniversary 1.8t

Post by polo9n »

Updated