*BARGAIN* VW POLO 9N 1.2 - SMOOTHED - PLASTI-DIP - LOWERED -

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
tsport
New

*BARGAIN* VW POLO 9N 1.2 - SMOOTHED - PLASTI-DIP - LOWERED -

Post by tsport »

£1550

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261483726731? ... 1555.l2649

I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE DOWN FOR A VERY QUICK SALE, I NEED THIS GONE ASAP, I AM BUYING A NEW CAR AND NEED THE SPACE/MONEY!!!!!!

Selling my very reliable 2003 Polo 9n 1.2 as another birthday means I can now afford to insure a bigger car.

Comes with 12 Month MOT, "it passed last week" also has 6 months tax.

NOTE - PRIVATE REG WILL NOT BE INCLUDED - ORIGINAL WILL BE SUPPLIED

This is a great first car, It has serve me brilliantly, ultra reliable, very low insurance group, High MPG, Low Tax group, great car to run on a budget......

High but still average miles but the car runs great, and drives like a low mile car !

Extras and mods include:

Smoothed bumpers and side strips, debadged grill, bonnet notch smoothed,new LED rear lights, Sport seats, boot lid smoothed,rear number plate recess smoothed and changed to fit JDM Style plates,car is red in color and been plastidipped sand beige with Plastidip HCF permenant then lacquered with 2 pack, I like the finish as it is but could easily be flatted with 1500 wet n dry then polished to make it look like glass.

Car has a Ramair induction kit fitted but the large standard air box assy is also included if you find the revvy 1.2L three cylinder motor too noisy, also has roof spoiler, Genuine VW BBS wheels, all Injectors recently refurbed (although only one injector was showing a slight fault), brilliant sounding infinity door speakers fitted front and back with Infinity tweeters, 2x new lambda sensors for MOT, New front discs, heko wind deflectors, Great JVC double din head unit, infinity side speakers front/back and tweeters, lowered on 50mm sport springs that have been enamelled black (were red) so that they look original oem springs.

With a little work it would make a good show car, never been to any VW meets etc in this so it's not a well known car.

Car drives great, would drive it anywhere and inspections are very welcome.