Calibre Vintage 17" Alloys for Sale (BBS Style)

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
timmycr90
New

Calibre Vintage 17" Alloys for Sale (BBS Style)

Post by timmycr90 »

Hi Guys and Girls,

I bought some Calibre Vintage alloy wheels as abit of a project, to work on and plop on my 2010 Polo, but unfortunately Ive got a slipped disc on my back now so i cant carry them and work on them. so i have decided to put them up for sale, I have used nitromors to strip the lacquer off each wheel which has worked well for the one time i used it, there little patches left on the wheels but another go with the Nitromors will get it off.

I am looking for around £250 for the wheels (I am open to offers), but for that price i will throw in all the equipment i've bought so far to refurbish the wheels, (Nitromors, Isopon Metalik, Filler, Primer, Sanding paper (240, 400, 1200 Grit)

I do have all the screw caps for the wheels, but ive only got three of the caps that have the "calibre" logo on, unfortunately this is how they came from the previous owner.

I havent measured the tyre depth but one tyre is on the limit line, so im guessing around 1.6mm, one is about 2mm, the last two are around 4mm and 6mm.

I have tried to refurbish two of the wheels as you will see on the photos, i do have a tub with the split rim caps i put them in there as i took them off so they should all be in there.

please checkout my photobucket to see the pictures i uploaded: http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/chris ... sort=3&o=0