Genuine VW Motorsport 17" Wheels

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
matt_b_10
New

Genuine VW Motorsport 17" Wheels

Post by matt_b_10 »

Genuine VW Accessories/Votex Motorsport/GTR24 Wheels

17"x7J
5x100 PCD
ET46
Part No. 6R0 071 497 AX1 (The AX1 relates to the black finish, they're also available in white)

Set of four genuine VW accessory alloy wheels in gloss black with centre caps. Still in the original boxes with paperwork (TUV certificates and instructions). I believe the design was first used on the Scirocco Nurburging 24hr race cars, hence the GTR24 name, before making its way into the accessory catalogue in fitments for both the Polo(5x100 17") and the Golf/Scirocco(5x112 18/19"). Retail at over £200 each at a main dealer in this spec.

Perfect fitment for a 6R Polo with no other modifications needed. They'll fit plenty of other VAG cars as well.

Overall in very good condition, however, there are three relatively difficult to see marks on lips of three separate wheels. There is no damage to the actual metal of the wheels, I would say the marks are probably better described as grazes rather than 'proper' kerbing and as such could easily be touched up without having to do a full refurb. I've pictured these as best as possible but if you would like any more feel free to ask.

Any questions or for more pictures of anything in particular just let me know.

£450 cash on collection, located in Epsom, easily accessed by the M25 and A3.
Or can ship with Paisley Freight, at buyers expense.

Image.

Image.

Image.

For the rest of the pictures please follow the link:
http://s42.photobucket.com/user/matt_b_10/library
danpolo
New
Drives: 2013 Polo

Re: Genuine VW Motorsport 17" Wheels

Post by danpolo »

Are you still selling these??