New Mods planned

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
Grizzle
New

New Mods planned

Post by Grizzle »

hi ppl been away for a while work an family stuff anyway am back!!! lol Got new plans for 2003 into 2004. was speaking to josh on msn an here is what am thinking of any comments and advice welcome. thanks. a wanna get it super charged, port an polished, new manifold, mappable ECU, Cams, cold air ram and koni coilovers and new lower profile wheels and tyres. But as josh said all this is going to cost money :roll: lol
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Mate, once you've done all that, it will be one hell of a car!

Good Luck!
Speedlaw

Post by Speedlaw »

Yup, you'll have to change your sig then too!
Slightly modded Polo
:D
hardhitter

Post by hardhitter »

It will take a LOT of work, time and money to get a supercharger on there, more than its worth IMO. A mappable ECU will be expensive and take a lot to fit etc.

You may be better off going with a Ported and polished head, a set of cams, ECU upgrade, induction kit and exhaust. I'm not very clued up on the internals of the GTi engine but those mods are about are about far as you can sensibly go.
Grizzle
New

Post by Grizzle »

hardhitter wrote:It will take a LOT of work, time and money to get a supercharger on there, more than its worth IMO. A mappable ECU will be expensive and take a lot to fit etc.

You may be better off going with a Ported and polished head, a set of cams, ECU upgrade, induction kit and exhaust. I'm not very clued up on the internals of the GTi engine but those mods are about are about far as you can sensibly go.
God loves a tryer. lol well if a get this all fitted an sorted a want an apology from u lmfao j/k m8 :P
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

im telling you go to charlie browns and get a 12v/240v/ invertyer then go to commet and buy a hair drier and point the hair dryer into the inlet and you r banging
hardhitter

Post by hardhitter »

No problem, I will eat my words if you get all that fitted :P
Prepare for a serious lightening of the wallet, its gonna cost a fair bit.