Polo AW Photo Gallery

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
zeyad_khan
New
Drives: 2018 Polo R-line (Comfortline Spec)

Re: Polo AW Photo Gallery

Post by zeyad_khan »

john896 wrote:A few picks of my 2019 GTI+ which I collected on 30th October. So far so good but not done many miles yet. 91miles in total and desperate to take it for a good run out.
Congrats and nice colour bud! Wish u many happy miles with her.. Make sure u take her on the open road to truly enjoy every bit of the drive.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

rjnicko93
New
Drives: 2019 VW Polo GTI+

Post by rjnicko93 »

My GTI Plus was delivered on Friday. Thought I’d try a few quick shots with my Fuji X100F and some selective colour.

She was pretty filthy during the shoot. Terrible time of year to keep cars clean.

Number plate is a fake lol. Its a template I always use for all my car pictures I put online as it stops my real plate being visible on an open forum and I guess it prevents the car being a target for getting cloned.

Robint
Bronze Member
Drives: 2018 polo GTI

Post by Robint »

Nice. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logan_Hunter
New
Drives: Polo GTI+

Post by Logan_Hunter »

OomStu_ZA
Gold Member
Drives: 2019 VW Polo GTi

Post by OomStu_ZA »

I truly wish there was more variety wrt colours of teh GTI. Here we only have a choice of Red,WHite, Back and Blue... No Grey. The new colour I really like from VW isnt available as an option for the GTI, namely White Silver Metallic. Guess its wrap time yo!
zeyad_khan
New
Drives: 2018 Polo R-line (Comfortline Spec)

Post by zeyad_khan »

That grey looks beautiful! [emoji108]

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Post by SRGTD »

OomStu_ZA wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:18 am I truly wish there was more variety wrt colours of teh GTI. Here we only have a choice of Red,WHite, Back and Blue... No Grey. The new colour I really like from VW isnt available as an option for the GTI, namely White Silver Metallic. Guess its wrap time yo!
I agree, the colour palette for the GTI isn’t particularly inspiring, with a very limited choice available.

White Silver seems to be one of those colours that you either love or hate. I’m afraid I’m in the ‘haters’ camp. It looks OK in bright, sunny conditions, but IMO in anything other than bright light, it looks a dull pale grey - almost as if VW have applied a light grey primer coat but then forgot to paint it! 😂. But choosing a car colour is a very personal thing, and one person’s favourite colour will be another person’s least favourite. It’s good we don’t all like the same things though, otherwise life would be very boring 🙂.

White Silver used to be offered on the Golf in the UK, but only for a relatively short period - it’s not been available on the Golf for a while now; maybe it wasn’t a very popular colour with Golf buyers. I see it’s still available on the non-GTI Polo models and on the T-Roc. I’ve seen very few Polos in White Silver - maybe it’s not a popular colour with UK Polo buyers either. I don’t think I’ve seen any White Silver T-Rocs.
OomStu_ZA
Gold Member
Drives: 2019 VW Polo GTi

Post by OomStu_ZA »

SRGTD wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:54 am
OomStu_ZA wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:18 am I truly wish there was more variety wrt colours of teh GTI. Here we only have a choice of Red,WHite, Back and Blue... No Grey. The new colour I really like from VW isnt available as an option for the GTI, namely White Silver Metallic. Guess its wrap time yo!
I agree, the colour palette for the GTI isn’t particularly inspiring, with a very limited choice available.

White Silver seems to be one of those colours that you either love or hate. I’m afraid I’m in the ‘haters’ camp. It looks OK in bright, sunny conditions, but IMO in anything other than bright light, it looks a dull pale grey - almost as if VW have applied a light grey primer coat but then forgot to paint it! 😂. But choosing a car colour is a very personal thing, and one person’s favourite colour will be another person’s least favourite. It’s good we don’t all like the same things though, otherwise life would be very boring 🙂.

White Silver used to be offered on the Golf in the UK, but only for a relatively short period - it’s not been available on the Golf for a while now; maybe it wasn’t a very popular colour with Golf buyers. I see it’s still available on the non-GTI Polo models and on the T-Roc. I’ve seen very few Polos in White Silver - maybe it’s not a popular colour with UK Polo buyers either. I don’t think I’ve seen any White Silver T-Rocs.
In truth I'd love to murder the car completely... The contrast against white body is beautiful :)
Laquel
New
Drives: 2019 Polo GTI DSG Reef Blue

Post by Laquel »

Finally got mine after 4 1/2 month waiting. Currently on winter tyres and Dotz Kendo 17" wheels and totally loving it <3

Got leds, ACC, Sport select suspension, heated seats (standard here) and 17" alloys (for summer tyres)

E10
New
Drives: Audi A3 Limousine 1.4 S-line

Post by E10 »

Lovely! Beautiful colour and great picture! Many happy and save miles.
lonares
New
Drives: 1.0 TSI

Post by lonares »

WillWord wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:20 pm 20180526_145303.jpg
Favourite rim design ! <3
Nodster
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTI

Post by Nodster »

green justin
Bronze Member
Drives: 2019 Polo GTI

Post by green justin »

Nodster wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:19 pm Image

Looks great, Brescia wheels makes a big difference.

I took mine for a wash and drive after 3 week holiday.
Forgot how sporty the exhaust note is.👌

GTI smile 😊
proalves
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTI AW1 2019

Post by proalves »

Beautiful this color in GTI. 8)

I'm suspicious because it's also the color of my GTI ... :D
shamz
New
Drives: polo aw gti