Collected my new Polo yesterday.

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
mike sel
Silver Member
Drives: SEL

Re: Collected my new Polo yesterday.

Post by mike sel »

lewiskr3 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:45 am New to the forums, thought I would join.

Picked up my new Polo SE 95 1.0 TSI. Absolutely thrilled with it. You really can't tell it's a 1 litre as it packs a nice little punch, perfect around town and can hold its own on motorways.

Ordered early Feb and added parking sensors and got armrest chucked in for free, slight delay in South Africa. Energetic Orange really looks great in the sunshine.

Overall. Thoroughly enjoying it and happy with purchase :)
[/quot

Pleased your enjoying it, well done. I ordered my SEL 115 dsg, in late Jan and its currently bobbing about in the middle of the Atlantic ocean (hopefully on a boat lol) I don't expect to see it until late may? Still when I get it I will enjoy.
Leif
Silver Member
Drives: SE 95 PS

Re: Collected my new Polo yesterday.

Post by Leif »

A light frost this morning, so I tried out the wing mirror heaters. Result! In no time at all the mirrors were moisture free.

I still have small issues, the auto braking cut in again today briefly, the Connect iPhone app started crashing, and now refuses to record journeys and mpg is not insignificantly down from the expected value. But in spite of these gremlins, I absolutely love the car. It handles well, it’s spacious, the boot swallows my hockey kit and it’s comfortable.