New Factory Order

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
jdunstone16
New
Drives: VW Polo Beats 2018

New Factory Order

Post by jdunstone16 »

Ordered myself a new polo beats in early February and very excited. From everyones experience, how long does it take to be allocated a build week as its now early April and still showing as order is with the factory on the VW track my order.

Thanks
erxrx
New
Drives: Golf mk4/mk10 polo on the way

Re: New Factory Order

Post by erxrx »

jdunstone16 wrote:Ordered myself a new polo beats in early February and very excited. From everyones experience, how long does it take to be allocated a build week as its now early April and still showing as order is with the factory on the VW track my order.

Thanks
Congrats on your order. Be prepared to wait. I placed my one in early jan and still no build week confirmed. It seems to make very little difference when you actually place the order, from what I can gather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teras_UK
New
Drives: VW Scirocco, SEL Electric orange

Post by Teras_UK »

Yeah your probably going to be waiting a fair while. I order my SEL the day it became available which was December 12th or something like that. Its meant to be delivered at the end of this month. Almost a five month wait but it will be worth it in the end. I would imagine you will have to wait slightly less time as the factory was still retooling when i ordered mine.
jdunstone16
New
Drives: VW Polo Beats 2018

Post by jdunstone16 »

Thanks for the replies. Spoke to the dealer and they are running on a shortage of the alloy wheels I ordered so its delayed.
Enjoy your cars!