Sport Select Suspension

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
JustinHow1
New

Re: Sport Select Suspension

Post by JustinHow1 »

Well I got a phone call from VW about this issue and they said there is no option for this Sport Select suspension in the UK - we knew this of course.
When I asked whether the Sports Select Suspension option available in Germany is standard in the UK Polo GTI she thought probably not (she mentioned the 15mm lowered suspension as what you would get) but was not at all sure.
When I pointed out that all the major reviewers such as Autocar talked about this option she said that VW could not be held responsible for what independent reviewers said. When I then pointed out that the VW Polo was obviously supplied by VW along with the info about the options available she sought of shut up.
Ultimately she said go to a VW dealer who has one and try it through the console!
So not very much further and we need feedback from the first owners.
As an entirely separate FYI she said the Polo GTI+ variant is not available through the configurator in the UK (because of some incorrect info they had to pull it) but is actually available through to dealers and will re-appear in the configurator at some future point.