Cruise Control

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Richardsim
New
Drives: 2018 65ps

Cruise Control

Post by Richardsim »

Hi Folks,

Just purchased a Polo Beats today and picking it up on Wednesday! Can’t wait!

On the stock inside the car there were markings for cruise control and the salesman told me it did indeed have cruise control. However this hasn’t been mentioned on my order sheet as an extra and after researching it online, it seems cruise control isn’t a standard feature.

My question is, if it didn’t have cruise control, would the markings for it still be shown on the stock?

:?
jammydodger
Silver Member
Drives: 1.4 TDI SEL (6C)

Re: Cruise Control

Post by jammydodger »

No it would come with a different steering wheel button layout/stalk if it wasn't present. My cousin has a the new TSI Beats edition without any extras specced and hers has fully working cruise control. :D
MarkJ
New
Drives: Beats

Post by MarkJ »

Hi, just wondering what your outcome was because I'm in a similar position. Been told it has cruise control, but the indications on the stalk seem to indicate its for a speed limiter :? Cheers
silverhairs
Gold Member
Drives: 2018 Polo SEL

Post by silverhairs »

The thing is, I've never seen a car with just "speed limiter" and another thing, if the sales guy told you it had cruise control and you wanted a car with cruise control and it's not fitted, just refuse it as you've been misinformed !!!
Do it now, just phone up now and ask again. (during opening hours that is)