How many members?

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
silverhairs
Gold Member
Drives: 2018 Polo SEL

How many members?

Post by silverhairs »

Does anybody know how many members there are in this MK10 (AW) Polo (inc GTI) - years 2018 onward forum?
And out of them members HAS their Polo in front of their house right now?

And how many are waiting for their Polo's to reach our shores?

Once we get Christmas over and get into 2019, this forum will become a bit more interesting.

Has anybody seen the write up on the new Audi A1, looks a nice motor. I wonder what the waiting list is on that? I ordered my Polo 5 weeks ago and up to date I've not even got an order number for it. By their calculations I still have 23 weeks wait. I wonder what the A1's waiting time is, might cost a few more pounds, but if the waiting time is shorter, could be worth it, and I would say the Audi' will hold it value more?
Alan Mc
New
Drives: 2018 polo GTI+ Limestone grey

Re: How many members?

Post by Alan Mc »

Took delivery of my GTI+ last Tuesday.
Attachments
A4F3BBC6-F9C2-41CC-B60A-2DE2D603D699.jpeg
silverhairs
Gold Member

Post by silverhairs »

Well done "Alan Mc", your car looks good, that red strip sets it off a treat, now remember don't thrash it in the first 1000 miles, my mates got a 2017 GTI DSG, and to be honest, it's a real licence looser :lol:

At least you can claim your in the "I've got my new Polo camp" At the moment your in the minority group :cry:
silverhairs
Gold Member

Post by silverhairs »

PS, by the time I get my Polo, it'll have a 68 plate with a bit of luck, the way VW are going, could get a 19 plate :(
Alan Mc
New
Drives: 2018 polo GTI+ Limestone grey

Post by Alan Mc »

silverhairs wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 pm Well done "Alan Mc", your car looks good, that red strip sets it off a treat, now remember don't thrash it in the first 1000 miles, my mates got a 2017 GTI DSG, and to be honest, it's a real licence looser :lol:

At least you can claim your in the "I've got my new Polo camp" At the moment your in the minority group :cry:
I keep getting ‘nice golf’. I correct them and they are shocked so it’s nice being quite exclusive. She was a little naughty today and had her time of the month trying to break but behaving now. Only got 200 on the clock so a little way to go yet. Mostly in town so that keeps the speed down. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
mike sel
Silver Member
Drives: SEL

Post by mike sel »

Alan Mc wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:58 pm
silverhairs wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 pm Well done "Alan Mc", your car looks good, that red strip sets it off a treat, now remember don't thrash it in the first 1000 miles, my mates got a 2017 GTI DSG, and to be honest, it's a real licence looser :lol:

I keep getting ‘nice golf’. I correct them and they are shocked so it’s nice being quite exclusive. She was a little naughty today and had her time of the month trying to break but behaving now. Only got 200 on the clock so a little way to go yet. Mostly in town so that keeps the speed down. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Yep Only yesterday, I parked in nearby town and as im getting out of the car a fella says "I really like the golf, just got it?".
Leif
Silver Member
Drives: SE 95 PS

Post by Leif »

When I had a tyre replaced, the chap said “is that your Polo?”.
lancslad1985
Gold Member
Drives: 2020 polo gti plus

Post by lancslad1985 »

We have our SE 95 tsi sat outside our house. Lovely little car. The reservations we previously had were due to the garish interior of the beats model we were given to test drive (sorry if anyone has one!) and the fact it was the 65ps engine and was painfully slow.

My wife loves her new polo, even though it’s not a gti like her last one (needed the boot space). It’s so comfortable and quiet I’m considering an SEL myself now!
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

Regarding stats, it's a bit difficult to say. There are no separate memberships for the different forums, and there are many 9N/9N3/6R/6C drivers that visit this part of the forum to see what your great new cars look like ;) (including myself!)
mike sel
Silver Member
Drives: SEL

Post by mike sel »

Leif wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:33 am When I had a tyre replaced, the chap said “is that your Polo?”.
That's funny because it is a Polo and he was right. Cleaver chap, maybe he read it off of the back!