tara for a while from mikesel

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
mike sel
Silver Member
Drives: SEL

tara for a while from mikesel

Post by mike sel »

I joined this forum for reassurance and information on the buying, manufacture and delivery process associated with the VW Mk 6 Polo. I have stayed beyond my taking delivery and have shared some of my thoughts on the owning experience. I did not join because I need a club to associate with. I also hope that if I save just one person (whether they dip in and out or just visit once or stay for a while) some time angst or money then I have helped. I will dip out soon and pop back when I pick new things up or to see if im missing a trick or if im experiencing a problem with my car has someone got a tip?

I may never post again (hope all you want lol) or I could post later today but that wont mean im not visiting and looking in.

Thank you all for your help and advice and I hope my advice has helped at least one person.

Two requests please, don't allow this segment of this forum to be like other manufacturer forums (eg the Nissan site I was dropping into when I was a Nissan owner). believe it or not there were people there who regulated that site who thought you joined forever and you were never allowed to ask a question that had been asked before. Comments like "not that question again (roll eyes).

Hopefully, users of the site should be free to just dip in and out as they see fit. And if they ask a question that has been asked before ...please offer the answer and not ridicule them for not spending 2 hours reading every previous post on the site. They are asking the question because they would like some quick help, that's all.

Thanks for your help SRTDG you were such a huge help keep it going mate.
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Re: tara for a while from mikesel

Post by SRGTD »

mike sel wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 am Thanks for your help SRTDG you were such a huge help keep it going mate.
If my many ramblings have been of help, then I’m pleased to have been of assistance. Thanks for the thanks; it’s appreciated 👍.

Hope you continue to enjoy your car and have many trouble free miles/years of motoring with it, and I look forward to hearing of your experiences with your Polo ownership when you dip back into the forum now and again in the future.