CarWow VW Polo vs Fiesta Comparison

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
CP_Vaughny
New
Drives: R-Line 2019

CarWow VW Polo vs Fiesta Comparison

Post by CP_Vaughny »

The 2 giants of the small car market head to head.

A few of my own thoughts on the video;

Not enough was made about the difference in styling compared to the old Polo. I know it's all personal preference but I prefer the looks of the old Fiesta to the new Fiesta, the same cannot be said for the old and new Polos.

Whilst he's correct that the £500 that separates the the Fiesta Style from the Polo S is insignificant the near 2k difference between the Fiesta Vignale and Polo SEL isn't. I'll trust he's done the spec for spec comparison and is right the price being so close it doesn't matter.

Good review of the interior, to say there's not much to choose between the interiors when he's comparing a 20+k car to an 18+k car I'd suggest is a positive for the Polo. It may have been better to compare the Polo against the Fiesta Titanium when it came to the interior.

Nothing more needs to be said about the practicality.

Regarding the drive, the Queen thing I just don't understand, I think he's way off.

I'd say the rear door on the Polo sounds as good, if not better, than the front door on the Fiesta.

All in all a decent comparison!
JohnF
Getting There!
Drives: 2018 Polo SE 95

Re: CarWow VW Polo vs Fiesta Comparison

Post by JohnF »

And the naughty man said you could carry 3 in the back of the Polo despite the dodgy seat belts!
Leif
Silver Member
Drives: SE 95 PS

Re: CarWow VW Polo vs Fiesta Comparison

Post by Leif »

Seemed very good to me, and the conclusion makes sense, a bit more fun, get the Ford, a bit more comfort and much more practically, get the VW.

I think the Ford is ugly, but each to their own. My Polo gets positive comments, most say it looks sporty. He didn’t mention the factory waiting time though ... :shock: