Polo AW1 Coilovers

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Rhys_Polo_R-Line
New
Drives: 2018 R-Line

Polo AW1 Coilovers

Post by Rhys_Polo_R-Line »

So i have had my R-Line since july and cant help but think how much better it would look being lower. Does anyone know whether there are any companies selling coilovers for the AW1 yet. Enquired about air but not keen on the £3100 price tag haha. Any help is appreciated.
Attachments
20180924_093453.jpg
Dan34
Getting There!
Drives: GTI+

Re: Polo AW1 Coilovers

Post by Dan34 »

Not seen any yet, but i'll admit I haven't looked very hard. If I do go down that route i'll get Bilstein B16's again if they're available. Best coilovers i've ever owned.
Rhys_Polo_R-Line
New

Dan34 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:10 pm Not seen any yet, but i'll admit I haven't looked very hard. If I do go down that route i'll get Bilstein B16's again if they're available. Best coilovers i've ever owned.
Ive had a look around but cant find anything tbh. Some websites say eibach do a set but on the eibach website nothing comes up so im stumped.
CP_Vaughny
New
Drives: R-Line 2019

Post by CP_Vaughny »

I have an R-Line coming in the next few months (build wk2) and i'll be wanting to do the same.

A poster by the handle Polovivo has put photos of Polo's he's lowered on the pinned photo thread.

**EDIT** I've PM'd him a link to this thread. Hopefully he has an answer for you.
Rhys_Polo_R-Line
New

CP_Vaughny wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:06 pm I have an R-Line coming in the next few months (build wk2) and i'll be wanting to do the same.

A poster by the handle Polovivo has put photos of Polo's he's lowered on the pinned photo thread.

**EDIT** I've PM'd him a link to this thread. Hopefully he has an answer for you.
Thanks a lot 👍🏻
Polovivo
Getting There!
Drives: TSi AW / GTi AW

Post by Polovivo »

Hi Guys,

I've fitted H&R springs to my cars. Ride is fairly good seeing that these cars look like 4x4's in standard guise.

There are 2 versions, the standard drop and the ultra lows.

I've gone with the standard 35mm drop, the ultra lows is a 50mm drop.

28711-1 - for my RLine
28711-2 - for my GTi

Haven't come across any coilover kits for this car as yet. Perhaps KW have something.
Rhys_Polo_R-Line
New

Polovivo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:44 am Hi Guys,

I've fitted H&R springs to my cars. Ride is fairly good seeing that these cars look like 4x4's in standard guise.

There are 2 versions, the standard drop and the ultra lows.

I've gone with the standard 35mm drop, the ultra lows is a 50mm drop.

28711-1 - for my RLine
28711-2 - for my GTi

Haven't come across any coilover kits for this car as yet. Perhaps KW have something.
Thanks for the help 👍🏻