Ghost 2 immobiliser 2019 GTI+

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Falconmick
New
Drives: 2019 SE

Re: Ghost 2 immobiliser 2019 GTI+

Post by Falconmick »

john896 wrote:
Falconmick wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:05 pm I’ve had several Ghosts on numerous VAG cars without any problems. If I’m allowed to name the fitter (apologies to mods if not) I use Mark who owns Safe & Sound at Leeds but is willing to travel within reason. I’ve used him for about 4yrs and no hesitation in recommending him.
Falconmick, yeah I spoke to mark as I had read many good reviews about him online but he had a bad experience with a customer who had a polo GTI while trying to get it to work and basically didn’t want to spend the time trying to get it to work as it’s the same price if it’s 1hr or 4hrs to install. He also said he wouldn’t be willing to travel to my area and I suggested going to him but no such luck. I just got the impression he didn’t want to get involved from his experience previously. Don’t think it would put me off using him in future though as everywhere I searched he came up with good reviews.
That’s a shame, but he knows his stuff and the Polo must have been a nightmare for him. He’s done 2 Rs, a TT and 2 BMWs for me without problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro