Detailing sale

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
lancslad1985
Gold Member
Drives: 2020 polo gti plus

Detailing sale

Post by lancslad1985 »

Evening everyone. For those interested in keeping their polo looking nice, autofinesse are doing 50% off on some stuff including a couple of kits. This is because it’s not in the new style packaging I believe.

I’ve never used their stuff myself, so I’ve just ordered a complete protection kit which includes shampoo, polish, liquid wax, applicator, cloths, clay bar and lube for £25. Seemed a decent price for some detailing stuff and some of my friends that are obsessively into their cars swear by it.
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Re: Detailing sale

Post by SRGTD »

lancslad1985 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:58 pm Evening everyone. For those interested in keeping their polo looking nice, autofinesse are doing 50% off on some stuff including a couple of kits. This is because it’s not in the new style packaging I believe.

I’ve never used their stuff myself, so I’ve just ordered a complete protection kit which includes shampoo, polish, liquid wax, applicator, cloths, clay bar and lube for £25. Seemed a decent price for some detailing stuff and some of my friends that are obsessively into their cars swear by it.
@lancslad1985; I’ll be interested to hear how you get on with your new purchases. My car is due some TLC; although it’s not been used much since the start of lockdown (fortnightly supermarket runs only - averaging less than 10 miles per week!), it’s not been washed for 6-7 weeks 😧 and is in need of a freshen up. During normal times it’d be washed every 10-14 days.

On the subject of detailing sales - Autoglym also currently have a sale; 25% off non-professional products in the Autoglym range until the end of May, plus a free 100ml bottle of Autoglym hand sanitiser with every order; https://www.autoglym.com/
lancslad1985
Gold Member
Drives: 2020 polo gti plus

Re: Detailing sale

Post by lancslad1985 »

SRGTD wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:18 pm [quote=lancslad1985 post_id=569098 time=<a href="tel:1588103919">1588103919</a> user_id=15903]
Evening everyone. For those interested in keeping their polo looking nice, autofinesse are doing 50% off on some stuff including a couple of kits. This is because it’s not in the new style packaging I believe.

@lancslad1985; I’ll be interested to hear how you get on with your new purchases. My car is due some TLC; although it’s not been used much since the start of lockdown (fortnightly supermarket runs only - averaging less than 10 miles per week!), it’s not been washed for 6-7 weeks 😧 and is in need of a freshen up. During normal times it’d be washed every 10-14 days.

On the subject of detailing sales - Autoglym also currently have a sale; 25% off non-professional products in the Autoglym range until the end of May, plus a free 100ml bottle of Autoglym hand sanitiser with every order; https://www.autoglym.com/
[/quote]

Cheers for that. I’ll let everyone know what it’s like, but it may be a few more weeks yet as I can’t clean the car at home in lockdown. It’s been washed once in 6-7 weeks and I’d normally wash it every two weeks like yourself.