Individual driving modes

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Magpie-01
New
Drives: Polo r line

Individual driving modes

Post by Magpie-01 »

Hi just received my polo gti plus was just wondering what people are setting the individual driving modes to on here.
stuartrendall
Bronze Member
Drives: 2020 POLO GTI+

Re: Individual driving modes

Post by stuartrendall »

I have my gearbox in sport, suspension in normal, steering in sport and engine sound in eco. The engine sound will purely be the sound aktuator which is annoying and pointless and suspension in normal most the time as I live in a pothole ridden area. Apart from that the gearbox is in sport except I usually have it in manual mode anyway and steering in sport because why not.
The Random Dan
New
Drives: GTI+

Post by The Random Dan »

I don’t bother with it, I just leave it in normal mode
OomStu_ZA
Gold Member
Drives: 2019 VW Polo GTi

Post by OomStu_ZA »

I use it all the time and only adjusted steering to sport, left the rest in comfort mode.
GTI Polo Fin
New
Drives: Polo GTI 2019

Post by GTI Polo Fin »

stuartrendall wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:40 pm I have my gearbox in sport, suspension in normal, steering in sport and engine sound in eco. The engine sound will purely be the sound aktuator which is annoying and pointless and suspension in normal most the time as I live in a pothole ridden area. Apart from that the gearbox is in sport except I usually have it in manual mode anyway and steering in sport because why not.
I’m using same settings 😀
Rosinfield
Bronze Member
Drives: 2018 AW GTI

Post by Rosinfield »

I have my gearbox in sport, suspension in normal, steering in sport and engine sound in eco.Gearbox always starts in D though and I leave it that way, because it's perfectly fine with the DSG remap. The soundaktor sound is very well masked now by the sound of my Milltek non resonated catback