GTI rear bumper

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Daendro
New
Drives: 1.0 tsi 115hp

GTI rear bumper

Post by Daendro »

Hi, has anyone tried to fit that black plastic bit on the lower part of the rear bumper (where the exhaust is) from GTI to R-line model? Are the connecting points the same?
Stuart_Rendall
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTI+

Re: GTI rear bumper

Post by Stuart_Rendall »

Daendro wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:21 pm Hi, has anyone tried to fit that black plastic bit on the lower part of the rear bumper (where the exhaust is) from GTI to R-line model? Are the connecting points the same?
Not too sure on the connection points although I would assume they are the same however the GTI diffuser section will have a cutout where the exhausts are and may look weird on an R-line model.
Daendro
New
Drives: 1.0 tsi 115hp

Re: GTI rear bumper

Post by Daendro »

Stuart_Rendall wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:42 pm
Daendro wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:21 pm Hi, has anyone tried to fit that black plastic bit on the lower part of the rear bumper (where the exhaust is) from GTI to R-line model? Are the connecting points the same?
Not too sure on the connection points although I would assume they are the same however the GTI diffuser section will have a cutout where the exhausts are and may look weird on an R-line model.
I know. Installed a sport exhaust and I am going for the GTI look. Will try to modify the exhaust for the two tips at the end.