newbie 9n-9n3 rear lights (again...)

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
dibbers
New
Drives: polo GT 130

newbie 9n-9n3 rear lights (again...)

Post by dibbers »

hi all, can anyone help with the above adaptors that i understand are required? bought a 2004 car and have the newer clusters FOC in the boot; the connectors seem to fit but the suggestions are that the wiring needs to be modified; have searched and some users have been know to provide adaptors.
cash waiting!
K.I.T.T.
Platinum Member
Drives: Bicycle

Re: newbie 9n-9n3 rear lights (again...)

Post by K.I.T.T. »

Just happened to notice the post you wrote in my old thread in the FS forum. Not as active on here as I once was - life and other passions have got in the way.

Don't really make up looms (to sell) any more, but I'll sort you out with a set if you can hold out till this time in September. Will have to re-check parts prices.

Thought user "Harmonialvalue" would crack it, but it didn't happen. I'm surprised that four years on, no one else had actually figured out how to make these yet!

Ash :)
dibbers
New
Drives: polo GT 130

Post by dibbers »

thanks ash, understood re: life's other commitments. if you are prepared to make a set, then yes, no problem i am prepared to wait. by that time i will hopefully have made 10 useful posts (nothing to say as a newbie really!) so will be able to send / receive PMs too.
mackemvr6
New
Drives: 9n

Post by mackemvr6 »

Hi, message for Ash. I wonder if you could help me out by making a set of adaptors for sale or point me in the direction of someone who can. My daughter has just passed her test and has a 2002 Polo but wants the 9n3 lights fitted. I would really appreciate your help, apologies in advance for hi-jacking the thread. Thanks.