Interior mod/comprehensive list of interior

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
Wanchor
New
Drives: 9N

Interior mod/comprehensive list of interior

Post by Wanchor »

Alright lads, quick info about me; recent owner of a 9n 1.2, just got nvq lvl 3 in VM and want to basically use my first car as rolling project/modifications to help me learn spannering.

Anyway, I'm looking to change the interior to bucket/sport/leather seats, however I don't want to be welding subframes (unless I really really have to) due to not having the proper welding kit and not having the skills for proper welding.

So, is there a comprehensive list or in anybody's past experience have they found or know of any seats that fit directly onto the frames? Is there a mk4 9N gt/GTI interior that fits or other VAG?

Cheers
dannm997
New
Drives: Polo 9n1 1.4 TDI

Re: Interior mod/comprehensive list of interior

Post by dannm997 »

hey up dude, as far as i have heard the interior of the mk5 golf should be a straight fit, however i am not 100% sure. ive not tried it yet but ive got my eye on a complete 3dr golf interior as my seats are getting a bit old. but yeah if i am wrong someone will correct me
Wanchor
New

Post by Wanchor »

Hi mate cheers for the reply, will very much look into the golf seats, you know if this includes GTI seats? Cheers
Wanchor
New

Post by Wanchor »

Hi mate cheers for the reply, will very much look into these seats as they look mustard. If someone cAn confirm that they fit then I will be getting myself a set !
dannm997
New
Drives: Polo 9n1 1.4 TDI

Post by dannm997 »

hello mate yeah, even the r32 as far as other forums say