Milton Keynes Daytona Karting - Oct 17th.

Organise Meetings and Events!
jedi-knight83
New
Drives: Polo R-Line, Golf GTI, Caddy TDI

Milton Keynes Daytona Karting - Oct 17th.

Post by jedi-knight83 »

Im guessing if this isn't allowed then the Mods who are reviewing my first few posts to the forum will block it..

Hello. This is the third in a series of races I've organised for this year but please feel free to enter as a one off event.

A quick bit about me. My name is Nathan and I run a detailing company called Cambridge Autogleam so am responsible for cars worth hundreds of thousands of pounds on a regular basis. I only mention this as previously some people questioned sending money for karting to an unknown person so hopefully this in some way backs up who I am and that I'm trust worthy. I've enjoyed amateur karting for many years and in the past have organised several races all of which ran successfully. I'm also fairly well known over on the MK5 GTI Forum.

I've always wanted to race in club100 and be part of a championship but the costs are prohibitive for me at £175+ per race. So to keep costs low I'm aiming to run a series of races using the hire karts and raceware of each track we visit. The aim is that each race should be £65 or less and as i build relationships with the various tracks I hope that I can bring the cost down.

As I've started this late in 2015 there will only be 3 races this year. Lakeside - Red Lodge - Daytona Milton Keynes.

Over the winter I will be planning the 2016 season which I'll plan to start in March or April and will run for around 8 rounds with one race per month. As with this year, people wishing to only enter one or two races are still welcome, but I'm hoping to have a core of at least 10 drivers who will race at all the events.

I've created a little blog site with all the details of all the races here.

https://thehirekartcup.wordpress.com

There is also a mailing list you can be added to and I email round now and again with updates as I don't plan on advertising every single race on the forums. Please email nathanwillits@icloud.com if you wish to be added to that. Emails are sent BCC so your address is never disclosed and you can request to be removed at any time.

And lastly there is a Facebook page which you can like and keep up with the updates that way if you prefer.

Now onto the race details.

2015 Round 3 – Saturday October 17th, 4pm arrival – Daytona Milton Keynes

Race Format

16:00 – Arrival, Sign in, Suit up, Briefing
16:30 – 10 min Practice / Qualifying
16:45 – Race Start. 30 min sprint from a grid start
17:20 – Trophies, Lap times

Cost and Payment

The cost is £60 per driver which is payable to me not to the track. Please pay via the PayPal link below. Through this link you can then either pay via your PayPal account or, using the link just under the account login, from a credit or debit card.

The link works equally as well from a mobile, tablet or desktop computer.

The drivers list, circuit address, google maps link to the circuit and other details are on a little blog site I made. Apologies its so basic at the moment. I'll develop it as I go along.

https://thehirekartcup.wordpress.com/up ... -oct-17th/

Thank you and feel free to ask any questions.

Nathan
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Re: Milton Keynes Daytona Karting - Oct 17th.

Post by alexperkins »

Looks like fun :D