New Rims?

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

when fitted, show some pics with them on if possible, I think theyre wikid & am dieing to see what they look like on the car!
Take it easy!
DScape
Bronze Member

Post by DScape »

Just a quick pic for now off my phone...

Will get some decent pics today hopefully. It was bad weather yesterday! Think I need 5mm spacers for the rear which I will order off the internet shortly. Halfrauds only did 3mm or some huge ones, and I don't think 3mm will cover it really.

Next month, definately suspension 8) I need some darker indicators if anyone knows of any? I've seen some backlights I want next, even though I have 16v ones, but the ones ive seen are near enough black,

The indicators on at that mo, look green sometimes...which is a bit s**t as my side repeators are black!
DScape
Bronze Member

Post by DScape »

ImageImageImageImageImage

There's some decent photos! Coilovers next month I reckon 8)
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

I think it looks well good....Goes with the colour of the car and everything.
I usually don't like any sort of alloys other than chrome/silver but I think the blacks pretty cool & im seriously considering putting a pair on my one "aventually".
LiamD
New

Post by LiamD »

Looks tidy mate, wish i'd got those wheels now :(

Just needs muchos slamming and it'll look the business! 8)
AKs_SlickPolo
Gold Member

Post by AKs_SlickPolo »

hey mate, nice wheels just need slamming :lol: btw what offset are your wheels at the moment?

did u use the standard wheel bolts as on the steelies, and one locking nut? as im confused whether u need special normal bolts, or whether u can use standard ones, as i want to install my alloys too. cheers
OMEGASUPR3ME
Silver Member

Post by OMEGASUPR3ME »

I'll be ordering these wheels as soon as i get my grant cheque :lol: which fitment did you get and did you have any trouble fitting?
DScape
Bronze Member

Post by DScape »

OMEGASUPR3ME wrote:I'll be ordering these wheels as soon as i get my grant cheque :lol: which fitment did you get and did you have any trouble fitting?
I really dont know the fitment :lol: RTec just sent out the correct ones when I ordered, also got the Kumho 145/45/15 tyres. They came ready balanced, with the tyre and RTec were the best price I found - http://www.rtecshop.com/?p=product_view&product_id=3930

Only trouble with fitting is that I needed spacers at the rear so that I could have the centre caps on...I got 5mm from http://www.wheel-spacers.co.uk/ with extended bolts too.

Hope that helps !