[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/CleantalkSFW.php on line 184: Undefined array key 1 Edition 38 - Overstone Park, Northampton - Sept 2nd & 3r - UK-POLOS.NET - THE VW Polo Forum
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
ye me and my mates are going theres 3 of us plus our ladies, im the only polo though ones got mk3 golf and oes got a vw transporter which is cool as we can wack all the tents and crap in there!
was hoping a few guys off here would be there?
Yep I'll be going, been there for the last two years and has been an excellent show. I even managed to book my holiday a week earlier than I was planning to go so I could go to this. I get back 2 days before
hmm looks good!! will definayely try and get this one off!! think i've got a good chance as the rotas have not been done yet!! but i will not add me to the list yet!!