Photoshop please anyone!

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

:shock: WOOWW!!!! thats reli good modifiedmadness i'm still not at your stage..i'll get there soon :lol: also did this
may i ask how do u rotate the wheels so that they sit in as flush as you do it??..i havent had a go at the wheels as i'm useless at them
Shot with FinePix A350 at 2007-07-29
polo gangsta
Bronze Member

Post by polo gangsta »

hey i have also done a photoshop of that 07 polo but it wont let me upload the pic cos its not the right file type so does anyone know how to post a photoshop pic up
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

polo gangsta wrote:hey i have also done a photoshop of that 07 polo but it wont let me upload the pic cos its not the right file type so does anyone know how to post a photoshop pic up
You'll have to save it as a jpg/jpeg file, I don't know of any sites that will host psd files.
polo_dude wrote:may i ask how do u rotate the wheels so that they sit in as flush as you do it??
I use the Free Transform Tool (Ctrl+T)
polo gangsta
Bronze Member

Post by polo gangsta »

heres my photoshop of the car but by the way it only took me like 5 minutes to do so if there are faults with it its probably cos i didn't spend much time on it but i will do a better one when i have got more time any way let me know what ya fink

charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

That's fab, thanks to all that has had a go!
Anyone fancy the challenge to go a bit more crazy, just to see what can be done?! LOL :lol:
Really impressed with them so far, nice photoshopping!
Charlie
polo_dude
Gold Member

Re: Photoshop please anyone!

Post by polo_dude »

charlievwp wrote: Looking to get some wheels on - possibly 16"/17" GTI wheels but no
theres a guy selling some 17" GTI wheels on here in the forsale section just thought id give u a shout :D
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

Thanks polo_dude. I did see them too but i'm thinking of sticking to 16" at the moment. Although i'm not sure how picky I can really be as there don't seem to be too many of them about! Thanks for the info :wink:
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

:lol: ohh i see. Good luck in finding them !! :D