photochopping and photography competitons

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
polo_dude
Gold Member

photochopping and photography competitons

Post by polo_dude »

i was reading the sticky that josh put up and got me quite intrested who here would be intrested in a competiton for photochopping and photography ???..i thought if we had enough intrest i could ask josh or the MODS if we could arrange something..yeee ..nooo???? :wink:
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

I'd be up for the PS side of it
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

I'd be up for both!
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

We did have a photography comp for one month, and got quite a few entries, but it just sorta died and no poll was set up :? :(

I'd be up for PS comp definetely. I've entered one on another VAG forum the last two months and its good fun. I'd be willing to organise it too if the mods wanted me too 8)
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

Gra-GT wrote:We did have a photography comp for one month, and got quite a few entries, but it just sorta died and no poll was set up :? :(

I'd be up for PS comp definetely. I've entered one on another VAG forum the last two months and its good fun. I'd be willing to organise it too if the mods wanted me too 8)
yee that'll be excellent and you've had the exprience of it before and i dont mind helping out here and there..soo who do we contact??...once it's up and running i guess it'll just catch on and if we keep it goin people be quite intregied with the progress and start showing of their work 8)

can one of the MODs put this up as a sticky !!...so we can a bit of publicity and get this up and running plzz :D :D
Sunburntfreek
Getting There!

Post by Sunburntfreek »

that sounds a good idea im pretty hopeless but will give me time for practising! keep posted! :D