any1 wanna make my car look good? lol

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
coup
Getting There!

any1 wanna make my car look good? lol

Post by coup »

ain't the best of pics but i don't have a camera was on my phone. needs clear indicators and side repeaters, lowered, a kamei grille (or just a de-badged 1, would like to see what they both look like on it) and maybe some window tint on the back window, even though you can barely see it lol cheers
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

coup
Getting There!

Post by coup »

that looks pure mint haha any chance you could whack a kamei grill on? just so i can see which 1s better lol cheers
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

there you go,1 kamei grill on, also took the bumpstrips off. :D
Shot at 2007-08-06
coup
Getting There!

Post by coup »

yea thats cool without th bump strips are they hard to get off? i think i prefer the slatted grille though jus looks more subtle lol cheers
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

Yee i would agree to. The slated one does look alot better. The bump strips are incredible easy to take off. I poured hot water over them to warm the glue up and make them soft and then peeled away. Make sure it's not boiling otherwise you may damage paintwork, u may be left with bit of black gluely stuff you can just peel them off with your fingers or whack a load of white sprit on and it' move it all. after all of the=at t-cut the area a bit of a polish and then yourr done. Hope thats helps

link to a few sugeestions on How to remove them

http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/v ... a728de7be4