Polo mk3 for sale, £100, with piccies, much cheapness!!!

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
shamilee
New

Polo mk3 for sale, £100, with piccies, much cheapness!!!

Post by shamilee »

Hi there,

Here we have my mom's Polo, it is a 1993 K-reg 1.0 litre Polo coupe fox, has done a grand total of 72,000 miles.
Ma has owned it for maybe 10 years (?) last year it did 94 miles between MOT's!!! She is now not bothering to re-MOT it as she just doesn't use it. The car has been a brilliant car, and has helped me out when my car has been ill.....

There is OBVIOUSLY a coupla reasons why its £100, the MOT runs out in a week or two, likewise the tax. It should get an MOT no probs as it has hardly done any miles since last year... The worst problem is a fuel leak, we think it is from the filler neck to the tank, but it is not obvious, it only leaks in the winter when the weather is cold!!! In the summer it seems OK... (work that out!!, it has been like this for a couple o years, and due to the starship mileage (NOT) that the car does we have done nothing about sorting it).

Have a look at the piccies, if you wanna come see it, no worries, just mail me shamilee@gmail.com or gis a call on 07973 955952, car is in St Albans, Herts, AL4.
Also if I have missed anything, just ask...

Like I say £100 takes it. Cheers, Chris.

shamilee
New

Post by shamilee »

CAR NOW SOLD, many thanks for all the interest...