Corrado 2.9 VR6 show car

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Dee-vub
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Corrado 2.9 VR6 show car

Post by Dee-vub »

Link to pistonheads. http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1155977.htm

Will copy n paste just what iv got on there though on to here :)

Here for sale is my Volswagen Corrado VR6. It is ideally a show car, but i used it as my daily driver. Excellent car and had many hours of joy with it.

The reason i am selling is because i have decided to buy something a little more conservative. I am also selling my MR2 Turbo for this reason. I am taking a break from the modifying game to concentrate on other things.

The car has had a serious amount of attention with nothing ever but compliments over her. I entered it into one show during my time of ownership and guess what...it walked away with car of the show and that was in amongst some stunning skylines, imprezas, eos, m3's etc etc...so it just goes to show how much respect this car commands.

The car today has just been fully serviced AND MOT'd so the owner will have a car without the worries of any major problems.

Tax wise, well its currently under SORN at the moment, because the car has been garaged for a while...i am going to let the new owner deal with this, because for me to tax it, i have to then re-insure the car again. This will be reflectec in the final sale price though.

The car runs as sweet as a nut! Pulls hard in the midrange and makes an absolutely brilliant note! A common problem with the corrado's is for overheating and high temperatures. No issues regarding this, no matter how hard you push it.

Mods:

Engine wise, she has been left relatively standard:

carbonio induction kit
Raceland 6 branch
Raceland decat pipe
Magnex cat back stainless steel system
Uprated ignition leads
Neuspeed cooler thermostat

Cobra EVOII Coilovers...give a really nice ride.
17x8 front and 17x9 rear RH ZW1's with brand new Falken Fk452's on front and Pirelli P-Zero's on the back.

Full respray in BMW Mini Pepper White
Black roof
smoothed body
washer jets removed
roof ariel removed
rear wiper removed
90mm chin spoiler
front number plate recess filled
rear swage lines removed
debadged all round
side strips removed
side repeaters removed
flared arches
carbon fibre rear spoiler
M3 tail lights

Full red leather retrim.

Bad bits As with any car really!

The fuel guage is not working...i'm trying to figure out why at the moment. Car will obviously come with a full tank, and i just look in the tank to check petrol haha

Bonnet cable has snapped, i have made up a temporary fix so its still easy to get under the bonnet.

The rims of the wheels have laquer peel, a common fownside to RH wheels! actual wheel centers are perfect though.

Bodywork has the odd few stone chips etc etc, not very noticeable though!

I think thats about it to be honest. A special car, that just needs a new pair of hands to carry it forward even more

£5000 ovno

Email - phil_watson69@hotmail.com
Mobile - 07988701351

Based in aberdeen

Thanks for looking

Phil
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Re: Corrado 2.9 VR6 show car

Post by Tim_GTi »

Only just seen this! Thought you sold this badboy a long time ago mate. Good luck with the sale.
Dee-vub
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Re: Corrado 2.9 VR6 show car

Post by Dee-vub »

Tim_GTi wrote:Only just seen this! Thought you sold this badboy a long time ago mate. Good luck with the sale.

Nah nah lad....had it all along, just been garaged!

price dropping it £4500 ovno...hell of a lot of car for the money!!!

Need it sold, cos spied out something i am keen on :P i'm returning back to the vag world :P