new member - Sydney, Aus

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Edi30
Gold Member

Re: new member - Sydney, Aus

Post by Edi30 »

New pics are great, your car just looks so right 8)
BonsaiTiger
Getting There!

Post by BonsaiTiger »

Dude, how much roughly is petrol on the East Coast of Aus? Im Moving to Brisbane in like five weeks for a few years and I wanted to have a think about what car to use while I'm over there.

Thanks man, still lovin the look of the grey beast.
Edi30
Gold Member

Post by Edi30 »

BonsaiTiger wrote:Dude, how much roughly is petrol on the East Coast of Aus? Im Moving to Brisbane in like five weeks for a few years and I wanted to have a think about what car to use while I'm over there.

Just looked on the net and it's about $1.50 per litre which is about £1.00 (I think). Get yourself a big V8 Holden or something while you can :D I have some friends who live in the middle east UAE and it's around 20 pence per litre :shock:
big_amir
Getting There!

Post by big_amir »

Car looks great! Love those wheels
auspolo
New

Post by auspolo »

thanks for the compliments lads :)
BonsaiTiger wrote:Dude, how much roughly is petrol on the East Coast of Aus? Im Moving to Brisbane in like five weeks for a few years and I wanted to have a think about what car to use while I'm over there.

sydney is about $1.50 (1 pound) for 98 octane, down to about $1.30 for 92 and 95 is somewhere in between.

Brisbane is about 10 cents cheaper as they have (or had?) a state govermment rebate
BonsaiTiger
Getting There!

Post by BonsaiTiger »

Thanks chaps (Edi30 and Auspolo) I had heard it was around that price. That will make a big difference as thats almost 2/3 of the price I pay here. Yeah I saw a big 5L V8 1965 Mustang for sale for $22000!!! I got an immediate boner. But I think I'm going to take my GTi over with me. See new thread if interested in that topic btw!