2007 Polo GTi SOLD!!!!

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

2007 Polo GTi SOLD!!!!

Post by SA57.DUB »

•••••••••••SOLD•••••••••••

2007 57 plate VW Polo GTI

1.8 20 valve turbo

Dyno printout 239bhp and 295 ft/lbs torque

Long MOT and taxed til April

67,000 miles with full VW service history including cambelt and water pump change at 55,000 miles.

I am only the 2nd owner of this car, the previous owner had the car 3 years from new. I bought the car in complete standard form and all modifications have taken place under my ownership.

Exterior: The car is accident free. I bought the car with 5 small car park dents but I had a good dent removal company sort them out for me. All but 1 dent was removed as the last dent is from, what im guessing, a stone that hit the offside A-pillar. It is only the size of a 5p coin, but remember this car is 6 years old and only has 1 dent so still very good. I cleaned this car pretty much every week using top cleaning products. Recently i washed, de-tared, clayed, DA machine polished using menzerna polish, and then waxed. After every wash i go over the car with dodo juice red mist detailer to top up the fresh and smooth finish.

Interior: Same effort goes into the interior as the outside, carpet protection sprayed over thouroughly vacuumed and cleaned carpets. All interior plastics cleaned and thendetailed, glass treated and cleaned using Rain-X.

Engine: Every 3 months or so i give the engine a good clean using G101 cleaner with various brushes and then treated to Autoglym vinyl and rubber dressing. All polished metal parts polished with Autosol. Milltek exhaust gets polished every other week and looks as good as it did from new.

I absolutely love this car and i am gutted to be letting her go but if i want to get serious about buying a house then i must stop further upgrading this car and part with it. I could and want to spend more but now is a time to stop and settle down with my fiance.

Modifications:

Engine: Revo stage 2 remap done at Revo HQ in daventry, Forge intercooler, Forge Diverter valve, Forge turbo intake pipe, Forge throttle body hose, PD160 intake pipe and de-restricted intake located under the grille, Jabbasport cone-in-a-box, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, full non-resonated turbo back Milltek exhaust inc sports cat, custom polished turret covers, black coolant cap, polished washer bottle cap, Audi R8 oil cap, polished inlet manifold, polished gas bonnet struts, samco coolant hoses.

Bodywork: Flashred, usual Polo GTI kit, German ebay badges (genuine badges but black and chrome), custom and proffesionally sprayed red and smoked tint rear lamps, gloss black door pillar trims, wrapped gloss black roof, proffesionally sprayed gloss black mirror covers, smoked wind deflectors, Polo 6R stubby aerial, private plate ending in DUB, legal pressed plates, Seat cupra R splitter, honeycomb grilles,smoked lamin-X fog lamps, Xenon 6000k conversion, LED fog lamps, LED sidelights, Phillips Ultra vision high beam,Gloss black sunstrip with a small Revo sticker, Revo stickers on the doors, and various stickers as where but not overly dubbed.

Wheels and tyres: On the car now is my winter wheels, replica 17 inch santa monica golf gti wheels painted gloss black with gunmetal grey centres, Skoda VRS wheel bolt covers, new genuine wheel centre caps. I also have a set of rare VW Touareg wheels 7.5x17 in gunmetal grey inc 5x130 wheel adaptors. If i dont get the right price then these wheels will stay with me. Both wheels have 205/40 toyo proxes.

Suspension: Forge front upper strut brace, AP coilovers, rear adjusters removed, uprated cupra bushes, recent wheel alignment at APS, Mondeo droplinks, also i have a freshly powdercoated whiteline anti rollbar ready to fit but again if the price aint right then i will sell this seperately.

Brakes: 312mm front brake upgrade using EBC discs and pads, standard rear brake setup

Interior: Boost gauge, GTI footrest and standard GTI trim.

I have spent a lot of time and money on this car and it has been great fun and very joyful. Economy isnt great been stage 2, around 20-30mpg depending on how you drive, less if you are very heavy footed. Officially timed 5.8 0-60 run at GTI international last year acheiving a 14.2 quarter mile. Standard figures are 8.3 0-60 and around 16+ second quarter mile.

No i will not swap as i have a new car and no the car will not be stripped down of its modifications.

Price £6500 ovno

Feel free to email me at steven.abbey@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me on 07904986467

Car is located in Bicester Oxfordshire

Last edited by SA57.DUB on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

Re: 2007 Polo GTi For Sale

Post by SA57.DUB »

Better pics will be posted to a piston heads advert tonight, will post link later.
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

Post by SA57.DUB »

Polo96CL
Platinum Member

Post by Polo96CL »

Lovely looking 9N3 GTi bud, sure it won't hang around for long!
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

Post by SA57.DUB »

Polo96CL wrote:Lovely looking 9N3 GTi bud, sure it won't hang around for long!
Cheers bud! Pics don't do it justice, I have seen a lot of GTI 9n3's and this is a lot cleaner than them. I will be sad to see her go
GTi_Red
Silver Member

Post by GTi_Red »

really nice mate!
is the cone in a box fitted in those photos? if so how is the lid on the airbox? also the pipe to the airbox is that part of the tip?
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

Post by SA57.DUB »

jeremie wrote:really nice mate!
is the cone in a box fitted in those photos? if so how is the lid on the airbox? also the pipe to the airbox is that part of the tip?
Yep thats the cone in a box in the pics, I did have a K&N 57i induction kit but it kept knocking on the turret and it was cheap quality. It felt a lil bit quicker than the cone in a box but I couldn't stand the cheapness.
It fits jus like a panel filter albeit a bit more of a squeeze. Yes that's the tip
SA57.DUB
Getting There!

Post by SA57.DUB »

Sunday bump