Own A 9N TDI? Read This!

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
pettsy

Own A 9N TDI? Read This!

Post by pettsy »

Spotted Over On Clubpolo 8)
Hi there

Does anyone have a 1.9Tdi polo MK5?

We are currently developing a system for the Fabia VRS and strongly suspect that it will aso fit the Polo Mk 5 but need one in for a check fit.

Get a car to us tomorrow and you'll get a free 304 spec performance stainless steel exhaust from the main production run!

Results from the Fabia are very encouraging, nicely subdued look & sound and real improvement in throttle response & torque.

To book your car in contact me direct on 01773 876320

John Thornhill

Magnex Brand Manager
Pettsy
yorks GT TDI
Sponsor

Post by yorks GT TDI »

blue flame for skoda fit polo got full turbo back on mine
Wardy
Sponsor

Post by Wardy »

There's also a very well regarded Milltek cat-back system for the vRS. Not sure if it will fit the Polo though. Great sounding rumble with it and top notch quality.

Steve
janasswork
New

Re: Own A 9N TDI? Read This!

Post by janasswork »

pettsy wrote:Spotted Over On Clubpolo 8)
Hi there

We are currently developing a system for the Fabia VRS and strongly suspect that it will aso fit the Polo Mk 5 but need one in for a check fit.

Get a car to us tomorrow and you'll get a free 304 spec performance stainless steel exhaust from the main production run!

Results from the Fabia are very encouraging, nicely subdued look & sound and real improvement in throttle response & torque.

John Thornhill

Magnex Brand Manager
Pettsy
i have a 2002 polo round head lamps which use sam chassis as the fabia but mine is a mk 6 but if you still need anyone pm me
janasswork
New

Post by janasswork »

pettsy wrote:Spotted Over On Clubpolo 8)
Hi there

John Thornhill

Magnex Brand Manager
Pettsy
i have a 2002 polo round head lamps which use sam chassis as the fabia but mine is a mk 6 but if you still need anyone pm me
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

This is over 2 years old, so i'd doubt it mate.
yugoboss47
New
Drives: MK IV Facelift

Re: HID fitment issues!

Post by yugoboss47 »

Hi guys, Im new to this but I've got some HID's but for some reason I need to order some adapters in order for the lights to fit?! I've googled for hours and cant find the right fitment. anyone know what type of adapter i need to fit my hid's on my mk 4 polo, many thanks! :?
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

You just need to put a cut into the existing bulb adapter so you can get the wiring through it as its attached to the bulb. Otherwise it's the same as a mk5 golf if you want adapters specifically