Round our way in t' North West...

Organise Meetings and Events!
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Round our way in t' North West...

Post by Ballyhoo »

:D Now then people, are there any of our members in the North west/Lancashire area? As we are rolling up to the summer months of sunshine, partying and general good times in the sun..oh and bikinis! I was wondering if there are any Polo get-togethers in this area please let me know. If not then whay don't we sort somthing? I think it would be good to show off some of our motors(mine aint that modded yet-but it means I can use it for inspiritation!)

I'm sure we can sort something out! 8)
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

is it your bikini that your having fun in or someone elses :wink:
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Post by Ballyhoo »

:D Hahahahaha :lol: :roll: well as I'm a lad that would be a bit scray!!! na someone elses! FEMALE! well thats what summers for!

Any ideas on getting a meeting up/event sorted? I used to club promote whilst at uni and well fancy doing something like Bug Jam...it would be cool if we could get something like that sorted for our members. 8)
Goz1
New

Post by Goz1 »

I live on th Wirral within the north west, so any meets would be good! Cora
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Post by Ballyhoo »

:D Yeah cora, that'll be cool any ideas? I usually get too ambitious so i'm trying to keep my feet on the ground sorting something out? Few years time it could be a massive polo-jam! 8)
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by KarlM »

I don't know if its to far, but on the last Sunday of the month the Dutown crew normally go to Rother Valley Country Park. Its like a mini show as everyone from sheffield/rotherham/chesterfield turns up.

The venue is really cool as well, a lake surrounded by grass verges. Pull up break out the tins stick on the disposable barbi :P

Give me or Josh a ring before you travel though, just in case!

If you did want to organise a Polo Jam let me know cause a friend works there.
hayesey
Silver Member

no-rice

Post by hayesey »

theres a no-rice northern meet up (cos they wanna start up a northern section of the club apparently). its 2morro (saturday) at ferrybridge services. jn 33 off the mk62 near leeds.

I'm going anyway, & i know theres at least another couple of polos gonna be there.