GTI+ finance deals

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Jeyres
New
Drives: VW Polo Gti+ pre-opf

GTI+ finance deals

Post by Jeyres »

Just wondering what PCP deals people have got on the new GTI+. Best I’ve had was 306pm with 2500 deposit 12k miles, was decently specced though. There’s no deposit contributions at the minute which is probably because of the massive lead times
roywolfey
Silver Member
Drives: 2018 Polo GTI +

Re: GTI+ finance deals

Post by roywolfey »

It's worth taking a look at Carwow.com as this will list a variety of deals from various suppliers.
l3rady
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTI+ 2019

Post by l3rady »

Don't think VW do deposit contributions on their performance models, well that is what I was told, but dealers are willing to discount the sale of the vehicle quite well to make up for the no contribution from VW. The best price I got for a GTI+ was 10% off through carwow (back in October 2018). The dealer that quoted that, I didn't go for as they were too far away but took that offer to my local dealer and they were able to come very close to that deal. Once they threw in the free service with brake fluid change and MOT their offer worked out at the same discount as the competition. My PCP came out at just over £300/month with an almost fully loaded GTI+ (no sat nav) and a service plan at 8K miles per year.
roywolfey
Silver Member
Drives: 2018 Polo GTI +

Post by roywolfey »

If you look at the current VW Finance page for Polo, It states on the main page itself, (Finance Deposit Contribution available for:) GTI and GTI+ in the list of models, but when you click on the T's and C's on the same page, it states "Excludes GTI and GTI+"

Is it just me or is this a contradiction on the same page? https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/car-financ ... s/polo#710
monkeyhanger
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Audi A4 Avant Quattro 40 TDI, Polo GTI+

Post by monkeyhanger »

roywolfey wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:56 pm If you look at the current VW Finance page for Polo, It states on the main page itself, (Finance Deposit Contribution available for:) GTI and GTI+ in the list of models, but when you click on the T's and C's on the same page, it states "Excludes GTI and GTI+"

Is it just me or is this a contradiction on the same page? https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/car-financ ... s/polo#710
It's been on there since they last did the website and the price list got updated.
monkeyhanger
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Audi A4 Avant Quattro 40 TDI, Polo GTI+

Post by monkeyhanger »

Jeyres wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:30 pm Just wondering what PCP deals people have got on the new GTI+. Best I’ve had was 306pm with 2500 deposit 12k miles, was decently specced though. There’s no deposit contributions at the minute which is probably because of the massive lead times
Drive the deal had best discounts last time I checked - around £2750 off the GTI+ list price, amounting to about 11.8%. I got £2800 off mine, through drive the deal.

Can't really put your offer into context without knowing the list price of your car inclusive of your options or the length of your PCP.

Assuming you get £2750 off (drive the deal sized discount) a standard red GTI+ with no options

With no deposit (use discount in lieu of deposit against RRP on calculator), you're talking £350 PM x 35 months.

Compare that with your £2500 deposit minus month difference and you end up £960 worse off.

If your options amount to £960 or more then you've met or exceeded the drive the deal discount for that £306pm deal, if that deal was based on 36 months.