Any modified Polo's???

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
R15KXK
Getting There!
Drives: Polo Beats 1.0 tsi 95

Re: Any modified Polo's???

Post by R15KXK »

fazzy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:05 pm Here is a website that actually works, has listed prices and deliver :)

https://maxtondesign.eu/eng_m_Our-Offer ... -1992.html
all for GTI's and R Line's company's have body kits for :( not for standard polo models YET
J+silva
Bronze Member
Drives: polo conf.

Post by J+silva »

Is it possible to swap the fog lamps to leds without flagging error?
Cadwest
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTI+

Post by Cadwest »

J+silva wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:22 pm Is it possible to swap the fog lamps to leds without flagging error?
I tried two different canbus friendly led H8 bulbs and got errors, I ended up fitting Osram night breaker unlimited instead which gave a reasonable match to the led headlights.
J+silva
Bronze Member

Post by J+silva »

Is it possible to clear it with OBDeleven?
Polo19
New
Drives: Polo 2019 (AW)

Post by Polo19 »

R15KXK wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:19 am
fazzy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:05 pm Here is a website that actually works, has listed prices and deliver :)

all for GTI's and R Line's company's have body kits for :( not for standard polo models YET
The side skirts wouldn't fit a standard Polo? :cry:

I am looking at that + the rear spoiler.
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Post by SRGTD »

Polo19 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 am

I would’ve thought the Maxton side skirts would fit a Comfortline model - unless they’re designed to fit over the existing R Line and GTI side skirts.
Polo19
New
Drives: Polo 2019 (AW)

Post by Polo19 »

SRGTD wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:00 am
Polo19 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 am

I would’ve thought the Maxton side skirts would fit a Comfortline model - unless they’re designed to fit over the existing R Line and GTI side skirts.
I will write in to enquire about fitment for standard Polo :)
J+silva
Bronze Member

Post by J+silva »

Hi,does anyone know how to code the reverse light lamp to leds I would like to change it.
Thanks
R15KXK
Getting There!

Post by R15KXK »

J+silva wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 am Hi,does anyone know how to code the reverse light lamp to leds I would like to change it.
Thanks
If you're based in London, I know someone who can do it top quality work all kinds of codes and some retrofits
monkeyhanger
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Audi A4 Avant Quattro 40 TDI, Polo GTI+

Post by monkeyhanger »

I was under the impression that everyone out there who'd tried this had failed because even canbus friendly bulbs were throwing up errors.

Do you need a specific type of canbus friendly bulb and then do additional coding to avoid rejection/errors?
Dyl_dank
New
Drives: AW GTI

Post by Dyl_dank »

Hey everyone, I'm in Melbourne Australia and I've got a reef blue GTI (tried to attach a pic but couldn't work it out sorry lol)
I've installed an MST intake, CTS larger turbo inlet elbow, GFB DV, and today managed to make a BSH MK7 GTI downpipe fit (connection to turbo is fine, the issue is with the hangers not meeting up with the Polo's mounting bracket)
A local tuner by the name of Underground Performance are custom dyno tuning it next week (they just tuned a stock AW GTI and managed 37kw atw as well as 100Nm more)
If anyones interested in seeing my car or contacting me hit up my insta @dylarnz
J+silva
Bronze Member

Post by J+silva »

R15KXK wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:56 am
J+silva wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 am Hi,does anyone know how to code the reverse light lamp to leds I would like to change it.
Thanks
If you're based in London, I know someone who can do it top quality work all kinds of codes and some retrofits
Hi unfortunately I´m in Lisbon.
J+silva
Bronze Member

Post by J+silva »

monkeyhanger wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am I was under the impression that everyone out there who'd tried this had failed because even bulbs were throwing up errors.

Do you need a specific type of canbus friendly bulb and then do additional coding to avoid rejection/errors?
I have a Ibiza from 2018 and I had to code it, but my old car (audi A1) I only use a canbus friendly no need to code it.
reyonalmighty
New
Drives: Polo SE 2018

Post by reyonalmighty »

Thanks
Caught my attention I’m actually based in London And I’d like some coding and retrofits done on my polo. Care to share the contact info or a link?
R15KXK
Getting There!

Post by R15KXK »

reyonalmighty wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:18 am
Thanks
Caught my attention I’m actually based in London And I’d like some coding and retrofits done on my polo. Care to share the contact info or a link?
Sure thing bud, do you have instagram? if so meesage, @cartechnics_uk Tell him that "R15KXK" reccomended you, he will sort you out bud. I can vouch his work is top quality