Hi everyone

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
F17ANT
New
Drives: Polo 6C 1.0

Hi everyone

Post by F17ANT »

Thought I would say hello after signing up. My MRS has a grey 2015 Polo 6C 1 litre (MPI) and I secretly love the car :oops: it's cheap to insure cheap to run (makes a difference from the C63 Biturbo I had)

I'm looking to beef the car up a bit with maybe a front and rear lip but don't want the car to be a GTI lookalike

I'm sure I'll find questions to ask later on down the line

Ant
Aquavalver
Silver Member
Drives: 2013 Polo Blue GT

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Aquavalver »

Welcome! The R-Line front and rear bumpers are very nice and you could fit bigger and nicer alloys (16" or 17") which change the look of the car a lot. You'll be surprised how many optional extras/upgrades there are for the Polo's, some of which are easy to do and some a major headache and expense lol!
F17ANT
New
Drives: Polo 6C 1.0

Re: Hi everyone

Post by F17ANT »

Aquavalver wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:53 pm Welcome! The R-Line front and rear bumpers are very nice and you could fit bigger and nicer alloys (16" or 17") which change the look of the car a lot. You'll be surprised how many optional extras/upgrades there are for the Polo's, some of which are easy to do and some a major headache and expense lol!

Haha I can imagine. The R line bits sound good along with some Led lamps should tidy it up a bit 😁