Any updates for the infotainment?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
F17ANT
New
Drives: Polo 6C 1.0

Any updates for the infotainment?

Post by F17ANT »

Hi everyone (sorry will be posting alot on here :oops:)

I have a 2015 Polo 6C. Not sure what infotainment I have as not really clued up on it but it does NOT have satnav. It has DAB, Bluetooth, USB and in the glovebox SD Card and CD player. Car has been sitting for a year and a half so bringing it up back up to date. Any help will be appreciated

Ant
RUM4MO
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: B8 S4 & 6R/6C1 1.2TSI 110

Re: Any updates for the infotainment?

Post by RUM4MO »

The problem is that VW Group don't normally tell you when they have applied any updates - unless the car gets handed in with an issue that needed a S/W update to resolve.

My wife's August 2015 Polo 1.2TSI 110PS SEL is over 12 months out from the dealership service loop, so I'll not be getting any more updates unless I hear about something that really needs updating.

I'd guess that that car you have will have had any essential infotainment updates while under warranty.
F17ANT
New
Drives: Polo 6C 1.0

Re: Any updates for the infotainment?

Post by F17ANT »

RUM4MO wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:12 pm The problem is that VW Group don't normally tell you when they have applied any updates - unless the car gets handed in with an issue that needed a S/W update to resolve.

My wife's August 2015 Polo 1.2TSI 110PS SEL is over 12 months out from the dealership service loop, so I'll not be getting any more updates unless I hear about something that really needs updating.

I'd guess that that car you have will have had any essential infotainment updates while under warranty.
I thought that would be the case. Was checking just incase.

Thanks for the reply 😁