Bluemotion splitter replica

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Turbocod
New
Drives: 9n3 1.2

Bluemotion splitter replica

Post by Turbocod »

Basically as above, does anyone make a front 9n3 bluemotion splitter?
Fibreglass would be fine.
Also, jack covers for the sills, but I may be able to mould off of the sill skirts themselves if no luck.
Cheers Dave
PugBrothers
Getting There!
Drives: Mk7 (9n3) 1.4Tdi Bluemotion 1

Re: Bluemotion splitter replica

Post by PugBrothers »

Sorry to be a useless reply, but I’m really interested in hearing any advice about this. You’d think jacking points would be getting 3D printed and sold on AliExpress but they’re so hard to come by. What gives?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turbocod
New

Post by Turbocod »

Checked aliexpress, mk2 golf available, that's all.
Have found cup bumper in south Africa, they are about 80quid, and 9n4 fronts too, but awaiting response to email for ship to uk, they are in lockdown worse.
Have rear splitter, spoiler and skirts, just need covers and front. Grille is available new from Germany btw. And cheaper than most second hand over here.
PugBrothers
Getting There!

Post by PugBrothers »

It’s the cover and front splitter that I struggle with the most. I own a 1.4 Bluemotion so I’ve got the front and rear kit, it’s just that the front has been beaten the hell out of. It’ll cost £200 to get it fixed up back to new but I’m always browsing ebay in the hopes I’ll snag a bargain at some point. If you have any luck with the jacking covers or splitter say the word!

Turbocod
New

Post by Turbocod »

I'll keep looking, usually end up finding bits. And if I do mould the covers, I'll let you know.
Out of interest, I see you are southwest area, are you by any chance guy/brother who had Peugeot 205 or 309 and use to go round crosskeys scrappy for bits? Pure random I know.
PugBrothers
Getting There!

Post by PugBrothers »

Turbocod wrote:I'll keep looking, usually end up finding bits. And if I do mould the covers, I'll let you know.
Out of interest, I see you are southwest area, are you by any chance guy/brother who had Peugeot 205 or 309 and use to go round crosskeys scrappy for bits? Pure random I know.
Cheers for letting me know, it’s been a proper ordeal trying to find a supplier. When you mentioned the 205 / 309 I had to think because my dads owned both of those, but we’re not that far south unfortunately!