Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Non-VW related chat - Moderated
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 pm
- Drives: Polo 6r
Trainee messenger at arms
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 pm
- Drives: vw polo 6c
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:58 pm
- Drives: Polo 1.4 GTI
- Location: UK
Crufts judge ...
I'm a postman and damn proud of it !
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:46 am
- Drives: Polo R Line 1.2 TSI
- Location: Carlisle, The Great Border City, England!
Parts man at Volkswagen
Trev the farmer
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:46 pm
- Drives: 1.2 TDI SE
- Location: Bridgnorth
Well, as my username suggests I work on a farm. However, this is a recent job. For 40 years I was a guitarist and guitar maker/repairer. Prefer farming, the cows are easier to get on with.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:28 am
- Drives: Volkswagen Polo
- Location: Italy
I own a small business of metal hardware. We make hanging materials for lite and heavyweight. The specialty is in picture hanging kits. This picture hanging kit contains various hanging hard materials like nails, clips, wire, d-rings