Polo AW GTI - OEM LED Headlights retrofit

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Punkd
New
Drives: Polo AW GTI

Polo AW GTI - OEM LED Headlights retrofit

Post by Punkd »

Hi guys, i own a 2019 Polo AW GTI (LHD) which came with halogen headlights.

I've been scrolling through the forum to find something that relates to the same issue i have, but to no avail.

I got all the retrofit parts for the conversion (OEM LED Headlights, wiring kit with the rear axle sensor and the automatic headlight leveling control unit). I got most of the things wired, but im stuck with the wiring of the fusebox part.

Im supposed to take out the interior fuse box (well, unhook it) and connect a set of wire to the backside of the fuse box, and put a 10A fuse on it.

The issue is that i am not sure how to properly remove the fuse box without breaking something. There are three nose latches that i am supposed to lift, one is in the lower right corner, one is in the upper right corner next to a relay, and the third one is on the left side somewhere in the middle. Now, i can lift the nose clip on the lower right one, but for the love of god, the other two, i have no idea how to reach.
If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction, i would highly appreciate that, i have spent way too long on this retrofit to be stuck on this part.

p.s. i also searched the forum if im supposed to introduce my self, and didnt find anything. So, sorry if i missed that. If i can be pointed to the right section, i'll go and introduce myself properly. Thank you