Passat 8.5 multifunction steering wheel with renewed leather. BLUE stitching. For PQ25 or MQB.

ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R Rline/G7.5/Touareg Rline'19/T-Cr'20

Passat 8.5 multifunction steering wheel with renewed leather. BLUE stitching. For PQ25 or MQB.

Post by ciclo »

Passat 8.5 multifunction steering wheel with renewed leather. BLUE stitching.

PQ25

MQB

Condition:
- Renewed leather.
- Unique, very nice.
- Tiny marks on the buttons trim, not visible once the Airbag is installed.

History, details and all the images:
- Please, CLICK HERE.

Possibility of installation:
- On PQ25 (with CCEmulator) or MQB platforms.

Price:
- For PQ25 platform. (without steering wheel contact detection unit)
Steering wheel with renewed leather + multifunction buttons + R-line logo + Airbag + Airbag wiring = €220.

- For MQB platform.
Steering wheel with renewed leather + multifunction buttons + R-line logo + steering wheel contact detection unit + Airbag + Airbag wiring = €250

Payment:
- By Paypal.

Shipping:
- Only ships to Europe (5 to 7 days). Preferably by UPS or DHL.
- Shipping costs will be added to the prices indicated above. The shipping cost depends on your place of residence, between 20 to 30 Euros. It will be exactly what the transport company's website determines (no tricks).

If required, I will provide technical support for the correct installation/coding.

Note: I will delete without any explanation all questions not related to the sale.😊
giannis20vt
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 6c MY2016 1.0 75Hp

Re: Passat 8.5 multifunction steering wheel with renewed leather. BLUE stitching. For PQ25 or MQB.

Post by giannis20vt »

Great steering wheel.
Does is fit to a Polo 6c 2016 ? (of cource i have to swap my BCM first)
ciclo

Re: Passat 8.5 multifunction steering wheel with renewed leather. BLUE stitching. For PQ25 or MQB.

Post by ciclo »

Hi giannis20vt.
I'm not sure, but I'm afraid not, the PQ26 (6C) is a platform for which I do not have enough information to know if it is possible to install this steering wheel without any type of Emulator. The buttons are to have the ACC installed.

Thank you for your interest and comment.
giannis20vt
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 6c MY2016 1.0 75Hp

Post by giannis20vt »

ciclo wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:43 pm Hi giannis20vt.
I'm not sure, but I'm afraid not, the PQ26 (6C) is a platform for which I do not have enough information to know if it is possible to install this steering wheel without any type of Emulator. The buttons are to have the ACC installed.

Thank you for your interest and comment.
ΟΚ Fernado, i appriciate your answer. To be honest, i don't have cruice control installed on my car, and i am not planning to installed it in the future. I want the MFSW only for the infotainment buttons, and of cource for its appearance.

Ok then, i hope you find a buyer soon, because this steering wheel is really great.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Thanks!
Its appearance (beauty) is much better in real world.
There is also some improvement by slightly increasing the thickness of the steering wheel by installing the new leather over the original, the original thickness is good, but this way is better.
By other side, the sensation of the contact of the hand with the steering wheel is good, hard as the original but with a very small sensation of being soft (slightly noticeable). Pleasant.👍